PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek

imported_Axe
06-14-2005, 02:08 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows whether autogeek are having any problems at the moment, I am totally unable to contact them having made an order. There appears to be some kind of technical problem with their email software, anyone else noticed this ?

oldblu
06-15-2005, 03:59 AM
I placed an order last night with no problem. You may want to call Jason .

DetailQueen
06-15-2005, 05:22 AM
I emailed a tech question yesterday and received my response with no problems, I would try again or call.

imported_memnuts
06-15-2005, 07:35 AM
When I had a similiar problem it stemmed from a typo on my part.

I called and the order was received and shipped per normal but they stated the e-mail addressed "I" typed was incorrect. :o

Irocwell
06-24-2005, 09:40 AM
I HATE their voice mail and prompt to menu. I tried calling them three times in an hour and finanly gave up.

SVR
06-28-2005, 05:29 AM
One of their email addresses doesn`t work. I believe it`s customers@autogeek.gate.net

It`s the one you have to use to tell them you agree to pay the shipping quote they give you.

I just email jason or autogeek@gate.net

klnyc
06-28-2005, 06:45 AM
Not , me I have no problem with them.

Email Jason, he take care of it. What ever problem you got.

PREP
07-05-2005, 11:34 AM
still waiting on my product at this time there packing and customer service is lacking

jasonmac
07-18-2005, 07:31 AM
I ordered some DP waterless wash, and I thought it would come with a sprayer (at least it had one on the image on the site). The package didn`t have any sprayer, so I sent an email and called, but no one`s responded yet. We`ll see what happens.

jasonmac
07-18-2005, 08:10 AM
I ordered some DP waterless wash, and I thought it would come with a sprayer (at least it had one on the image on the site). The package didn`t have any sprayer, so I sent an email and called, but no one`s responded yet. We`ll see what happens.

Just tried the CS line again (#3 on the voice menu), got hold of someone, and they`ll be shipping the sprayer out no problem. No one`s responded to the e-mails, so I`m not sure what the average trunaround for those are.