PDA

View Full Version : Souvran and Surluster one and the same ?

dogma
06-14-2005, 12:54 PM
I have been using Souvran paste on my wife`s dark blue met. van for a couple of months now, will excellent results. So this wekend I decided to PC it again with #80 and this time I used my Surluster paste. Results were the exact same. The Surluster went on and came off the same,minimal buffing and great results. They both act the same, feel the same almost look the same the only difference is smell. I plan on stripping the wax and do 1/2 the van with each then take pictures. I also want to compare Stuf and Shining Monkey to both Souvran and Surluster. I have to find something to keep me busy, Sal as taken all the fun out of doing my car,its so perfect now it doesn`t require much upkeep.

SilverLexus
06-14-2005, 01:59 PM
I really doubt it. CMA and AutoGeek are not likely to share a Pinnacle formula that they invested in and is tremendously popular.

Bill D
06-14-2005, 02:03 PM
What matters most is that you like the results. If Wax A can do the same exact thing for you as Wax B, my advise would be to go with which ever is cheaper, more convenient,etc. to get.