PDA

View Full Version : w00t! first post!

colche
06-14-2005, 02:48 AM
I guess this is for us then! Should probably be Oceania though....or austrasia ;)

howdy fellow pacific rimmers :)

percynjpn
06-14-2005, 08:47 AM
Oh yeah? well I got the second:woot:

Any other members in Japan these days? :o Er, . . I guess not. . . . :sadpace:

Well, what`s happening Down Under these days, Colche ?:nervous:

Hemi57
06-21-2005, 10:32 PM
I guess this is for us then! Should probably be Oceania though....or austrasia ;)

howdy fellow pacific rimmers :)

G`day colche, congratulations on getting in first :bigups

I am working out of Sydney for the next few weeks so maybe this reply scores as the third location for the region :nixweiss

Mizzuri
06-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Hey all,

Wanted to chime in and lend my support. Im based in Melbourne. How many jokes could be made about being called the Pacific RIM!!!!!.

I think Autopia has had a great influence on the quality of detailing products available in Australia. The knowledge that I have gainned here is amazing.

Within the last couple of years international products that are now available within Australia include...

Zaino

Klasse

Menzerna

Poorboys

Stoner

P21S

Edge

Lake Country

Plexus

Autoglym

Sonax

Lexol

Pinacle

QEW

Claymagic

Wolfgang

anyone to add to the list....

Mizzuri
06-27-2005, 09:34 PM
oops.. forgot to add

Autopia has also spawed a new Australian Edition off Detailing Forum

www.detailparadise.com.au

I think that this is the ultimate complement to Autopia itself..

Regards

Anthony

Hemi57
06-27-2005, 09:57 PM
G`day (Anthony) Mizzuri.

Where can you find all those products you listed? Are they available off the shelf from a local retailer? My Nephew has been buying Autoglym but I haven`t found any other of those others.

colche
06-27-2005, 10:43 PM
Oh yeah? well I got the second:woot:

Any other members in Japan these days? :o Er, . . I guess not. . . . :sadpace:

Well, what`s happening Down Under these days, Colche ?:nervous:

Hi there :wavey Nice to hear from you and pleased to meet you :laugh:

In melbourne in particular...we are in the middle of winter (brrr) so it is nice and cold and not much chance to detail cars at this time of year :grrr

Interested to know what products are popular in Japan? Is Soft99 used much over there?!?

Hemi57
06-27-2005, 11:11 PM
G`day (Anthony) Mizzuri.

Where can you find all those products you listed? Are they available off the shelf from a local retailer? My Nephew has been buying Autoglym but I haven`t found any of those others.

iamwashmania
07-05-2005, 03:39 AM
Ha ha Ha ha

Sawadee krub

I am open Car Detailing in Thailand name Wash&Wax and Wash Mania.

Under www.iamwashmania.com please visit my gallery page too.

Happy to talk with you any time...... :bestwish

My shop are using Swissol, Meguiars and P21s.

percynjpn
07-05-2005, 10:06 AM
Hi there :wavey Nice to hear from you and pleased to meet you :laugh:

In melbourne in particular...we are in the middle of winter (brrr) so it is nice and cold and not much chance to detail cars at this time of year :grrr

Interested to know what products are popular in Japan? Is Soft99 used much over there?!?

Hi, Colche!

Pleased to meet you, too! Well, your winter weather sounds pretty appealing to me right about now. We`re in the middle of the rainy season now, and it`s wet, humid and sultry these days :grrr. I`m more of a New England (my birth place) autumn guy, anyway. :o

Concerning Japanese products, Soft 99 is the KING - they offer everything but the kitchen sink. Next would probably be "Willson".

Todd

SVR
07-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Add to the list

At the moment I am acquiring stock to sell of.

Clearkote (certain products)

Four Star (products on the way)

1Z (waiting on my distributor application)

Have Pakshak microfibre in stock.

In the future I hope to add some more top shelf brands to my range

pugsy
07-28-2005, 05:07 AM
In Australia the products are available from www.waxit.com.au www.eclipsedetailing.com.au www.concoursecarcare.com.au and www.waxwizard.com.au these are the ones i know they may be others, they offer the products listed by Mizzuri