PDA

View Full Version : Met with Scottwax

ZaneO
06-13-2005, 02:35 PM
I was in the DFW area for a few days visiting my girlfriend and other friends, so I decided to have Scott come by and wash the Tahoe since my girlfriend has it in Dallas for a couple of weeks...I was on vacation...no detailing for me. :D

Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet Scott and his oldest son, Chris. We talked for a good while and had a great time. They did a terrific job on the Tahoe while they were there.

It was nice to put a face and voice with a name and great to meet a fellow Autopian.

SilverLexus
06-13-2005, 03:40 PM
Gosh, did he know what he was doing?

Just kidding. :D

zippymbr
06-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Did you get his autograph?;)

Thomas Dekany
06-13-2005, 06:45 PM
What did he do to the car and how much did he charge you?

ZaneO
06-13-2005, 07:22 PM
We got a QEW wash, Quik Shine QD, and Armor All on tires/wells for the exterior and a vacuum for the interior...he charged us a very fair price...I`ll let him post it if he wants.

:)

Scottwax
06-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Hi Zane! :wavey

Great meeting you and your girlfriend. It was nice to talk detailing with someone who really knows what they are talking about :) It was also nice washing a large vehicle that has obviously been very recently waxed. BTW, you should notice if it rains that Eagle 20/20 does a great job making rain bead up and roll off the glass.

I also think we answered the question of how well Quikshine works with Souveran...definitely made it looks deeper and wetter. :up

SilverLexus
06-14-2005, 08:40 AM
Darn you Scott...another QD to buy. :)