PDA

View Full Version : Optimum polish vs Wolfgand Swirl Eliminator?

LightngSVT
06-13-2005, 08:32 AM
ITs time for me to try a new polish and like the idea of a "1 stop" polishes that work based on pad choice. I have read many good things about Optimum, but on the WG site the write up about their new swirl eliminator polish sounds very similar. Which is the better of the two for ease of use, best / finest results, etc?

DSVWGLI
06-13-2005, 09:16 AM
I haven`t used either of those polishes, but it sounds like you might want to try pb ssr polishes. I have ssr 1 and 2.5 and rarely have to use ssr 1 because the 2.5 will polish out beautifully with a polishing pad. I`m interested in the results of the new WG though.

holland_patrick
06-13-2005, 09:35 AM
Read the sig

Enough said

a.k.a. Patrick
06-13-2005, 11:13 AM
Optimum is one of the easiest polishes I have ever used.........NO dusting either....

mgm2003
06-13-2005, 11:39 AM
Optimum is good, but it takes some time to learn. If you`re using the PC, you need to work it A LOT longer than most other polishes, and you need to figure out the proper pad/defect combo.

buellwinkle
06-13-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by a.k.a. Patrick

Optimum is one of the easiest polishes I have ever used.........NO dusting either....

I don`t understand, why would any polish dust? If you are polishing to the point of it being dry you are going to cause more swirling, you should wipe the polish off before it dries.