PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella Man: Classic Drama

SilverLexus
06-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Go see this one. Great storyline and the best directing ever for Ron Howard.

Very inspirational and exciting...Paul Giamatti is awesome, Russell Crowe is awesome, Renee Zellweger is awesome...notice a patter here? ;)

Great film. Highly recommended. :up

Spilchy
06-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Thanks, I`m definately interested in this one. Plus, as a true story, it makes it even more interesting. I watched a documentary on the History Channel the other night.

You know the job he had on the docks? I passed by there all the time on my way to work when I worked in NY City.

Russell Crowe was great in A Beautiful Mind from a few years ago. Not forgetting Gladiator either.

Thomas Dekany
06-10-2005, 08:40 PM
because of Renee Zellweger I have to pass on this one. Maybe the DVD rental down the road.

I can`t stand her.

imported_guapsnaman
06-11-2005, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by tdekany

because of Renee Zellweger I have to pass on this one. Maybe the DVD rental down the road.

I can`t stand her.

HAHAHAH! :har: That`s just funny to hear.

BTW, I`d like to see this movie. The only thing is, its been hyped up like the new Zaino cleaner and with hype comes expectations. I just hope it lives up to them...

Spilchy
06-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by tdekany

I can`t stand her.

:confused: I think she`s adorable. For some reason I think she has a sultry voice. I dunno, she does it for me :)

I usually say that about Susan Surandon, Tim Robbins or Sean Penn because of their god-awful politics. But, I broke down and saw Mystic River.

JasonD
06-11-2005, 07:33 PM
I`m definitely going to go see this one, but I agree with tdekany, I can`t stand her either. She`s cute as a button, but she over-acts and it`s irritating......to me.