PDA

View Full Version : Had a good day.

Flexin
06-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Today made up for this long week. (around 70 hours after tomorrow) We did a free truck for a dealer to try us out they loved it. So they gave us another one. It was a dealer demo Envoy XUV. Well we did it and dropped it off today, took another one and left. Before we dropped that off we give back a Magnum that was heading to the car show. That guy loved it and so did his friend that now wants us to do his Chev truck. Well when we took back the van to the dealer we found out that they liked the Envoy so much they put it in the showroom. :up You wouldn`t believe how good that made us feel. :D

James

ScubaStevo
06-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Sounds good man. Hope they`re at least paying you good money. :)

Flexin
06-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by ScubaStevo

Sounds good man. Hope they`re at least paying you good money. :)

NOt bad. Pays the bills and it a lot more then another detail shop was paying us to take some of the work they couldn`t keep up with.

James

magictouch24
06-11-2005, 11:42 AM
Days like those are the ones that make you feel good as a detailer. 2 months ago I did a 4Runner for a guy who saw my card at the gym. He was happy with it but I didn`t hear from him again and then all of the sudden, I was getting a bunch of calls from his friends or co-workers to whom he had recommended me, and then THEY started generating referrals. It makes you know that you`re at least doing something right.

Flexin
06-11-2005, 12:22 PM
Here is the Magnum and Envoy XUV.

James

Flexin
06-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Does that thing have a Hemi? :D This paint was rough.

James

Flexin
06-11-2005, 12:27 PM
Door. :eek:

James

Scottwax
06-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by magictouch24

Days like those are the ones that make you feel good as a detailer. 2 months ago I did a 4Runner for a guy who saw my card at the gym. He was happy with it but I didn`t hear from him again and then all of the sudden, I was getting a bunch of calls from his friends or co-workers to whom he had recommended me, and then THEY started generating referrals. It makes you know that you`re at least doing something right.

That is the way it works in this business. Definitely cheaper than advertising all the time. :)

Glad to hear business is going well. I`ve also been absolutely swamped lately too. :)

imported_themightytimmah
06-13-2005, 01:08 PM
Theres nothing like word of mouth for business. The best feeling in it IMHO is when you do one person`s car, and as soon as you pull it in to their driveway, their spouse asks how soon you can do theirs :).