PDA

View Full Version : Product suggestions

KleanFreak
12-25-2004, 10:55 AM
I would like to hear what people think would be a great product to make life easier while working or just plain cleaning the car as a hobby?

ndnguy
12-25-2004, 11:30 AM
Merry Christmas Klean.

What are you looking at? Overall for everything? I remember reading a thread here a week or so ago, I`ll try to find it for you.

Curious but are you looking at:
cheap and fast?
expensive and long lasting?
quality vs quantity?

Dunno if you`ve read this yet: Guide to detailing by Jngrbrdman (http://www.detailcity.com/showthread.php?t=3136&page=1&pp=25)

But theres a good list of products to start with in the front of the guide he wrote up.

Edit: Are you asking for any products other than the main ones used that would make life easier? Sorry I re-read your post and I think I misunderstood it the first time.

The only one I can think of is invisible glass (but I"m fairly sure thats been posted as a good product for a while now).

\/\/
dang it, I knew it, I noticed my error to late. Well anyways, I`ve found that using one of the smaller wet/dry shop vacs (2.5gal / 2.0hp shopvac) for the harder to reach places works great! Just keep it off the ground though as to not bring in dirt/dust/crud from resting it on the ground.

KleanFreak
12-25-2004, 11:35 AM
merry x-mas

no i was searching for great inventions one might have for making the detailing experince easier.. =o)

rabbi
12-25-2004, 02:23 PM
Doesn`t get any easier than Poorboy`s. These products can be used in the sun or shade.

norahcrv
12-25-2004, 03:10 PM
:yeah and I think my new Metro Vac `n Blo is gonna be a big help, too!! ;) :dancin :rockin :dancin