PDA

View Full Version : GEPC before AIO +SG???

imported_SHICKS
06-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Is there any advantage to using GEPC before AIO and SG? or does it just mess up the bonding process?

Thanks,

Steve

imported_Burlyq
06-10-2005, 11:54 AM
I assume you mean gpec cleanser, and it would either be GPEC or AIO. If you are using SG, I would stick with AIO. I like both products very much, p21s and AIO, thumbs up.

stevet
06-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Burlyq

I assume you mean gpec cleanser, and it would either be GPEC or AIO. If you are using SG, I would stick with AIO. I like both products very much, p21s and AIO, thumbs up.

Actually GEPC is the correct abbreviation. It stands for Gloss Enhancing Paint Cleanser. No need for both GEPC and AIO it`s either one but not both. Since you are going to use SG I would go with AIO.

imported_SHICKS
06-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by stevet

Actually GEPC is the correct abbreviation. It stands for Gloss Enhancing Paint Cleanser. No need for both GEPC and AIO it`s either one but not both. Since you are going to use SG I would go with AIO.

Yea, thats what I figured, I just looks so nice under s100, but s100 does not last long enough on my daily driver, I am going back to AIO+SG.

Steve

stevet
06-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by SHICKS

Yea, thats what I figured, I just looks so nice under s100, but s100 does not last long enough on my daily driver, I am going back to AIO+SG.

Steve

You could always top SG with S100 if you like the look of that wax.

imported_SHICKS
06-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by stevet

You could always top SG with S100 if you like the look of that wax.

yea, I have thought of that, but I think I will try the Sonus QD and acrylic spray to go with SG and just do a alot of layers of SG.

Steve