PDA

View Full Version : New Wolfgang Products at AutoGeek

SilverLexus
06-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Here are the details:

http://www.autogeek.net/wococarca.html

I`m interested in trying the Wolfgang headlight lens cleaner and swirl remover. :)

Also, see my post regarding 20% off Pinnacle and Wolfgang in the Good Deals forum.

MattZ28
06-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Total Swirl Remover is the best polish I have used yet. Nothing leaves a clearer finish IMO...(tested on the black parts of my car, then did the whole car with it).

You can work it in forever, remove some bad swirls, and end with a flawless finish afterwards. I used it on a highly oxidized and extremely swirled car and the difference was insane.

JasonD
06-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Wow, that`s some pretty serious statements. I absolutely love the WG Sealant, so it`s not surprise to me that the rest of the line is just as good.

Mochamanz1
06-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by MattZ28

Total Swirl Remover is the best polish I have used yet. Nothing leaves a clearer finish IMO...(tested on the black parts of my car, then did the whole car with it).

You can work it in forever, remove some bad swirls, and end with a flawless finish afterwards. I used it on a highly oxidized and extremely swirled car and the difference was insane.

Is it effective on lighter cars, or do you reccomend it for the darker cars primarily?

MattZ28
06-09-2005, 12:54 PM
The other car I used it on was a light burgundy, and it left a very clear and squeaky clean finish. The black and dark green metallic parts of my car looked quite impressive as well....I`d recommend it for anything.

imported_Totoland Mach
06-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the info on Total Swirl Remover! Ordered some tonight on their Father`s Day discount! I`ve used their Sealant for the past year with excellent results and am looking forward to trying the swirl remover on a couple of high-end vehicles.

Thomas Dekany
06-09-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by MattZ28

With a rotary?

MattZ28
06-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by tdekany

With a rotary?

Nope...PC with an orange light-cutting pad on 6.

Scottwax
06-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Any dusting with the TSR? The DP Super Swirl Eliminator does an excellent job combined with the burgandy Meguiars pad but it does dust a bit.

TSR sounds similar to Optimum in that they say you can vary the aggressiveness by pad choice and you can work it a long time.

SphyNxXx
06-10-2005, 06:39 AM
I ordered a bottle of the Swirl Remover to use with my PC once I get it. :cool: Did you have to use another mile abrasive after the SR or will the Wolfgang Polish be good enough?

MattZ28
06-10-2005, 06:50 AM
Dusting is very minor. It might have even been from the (used) pad that I was using.

I didn`t have to follow up with a less abrasive polish afterwards. Like I said, it left a more clear and wet looking finish than any other polish I`ve used, including SSR2.5/1, Meguiar`s #80, Vanilla Moose, the list goes on.

s2skimon
06-10-2005, 08:30 AM
oh wow !

this is really gonna make things interesting with the also soon to be released Zaino smr.. OOOoeeeee.. !!!

anyone know where it stands ?

is it closer to DACP , SSR 1 , 2 ?

MattZ28
06-10-2005, 09:09 AM
I`d say abrasiveness at first is in the area of DACP-SSR2.5, but after working it in, NO marring whatsoever is present.

s2skimon
06-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Oooooooooh can`t wait to get mine.. just ordered it..