PDA

View Full Version : KSG with PC

KENNETHMD
06-09-2005, 05:11 AM
Hi` I am new to this site a lurker, anyway i have a 6 month old 3500 Ram quad cab i have been useing Mother;s paste wax every two weeks, along with Griot`s light polish first, I just got my new PC from lowe`s 7336 and bought some Propel Pads this is my Question, Can you use AIO with the PC and what pad do i use after that i plan on useing KSG can i use the PC for that also i no it has to go on real thin but would like to buff it out with the PC

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (BTW) I already bought the klasse product`s and MF towels

Thank`s in Advance. one more thing the color is black and it has some light swirls

zippymbr
06-09-2005, 06:22 AM
First welcome, a great finnish starts with proper prep. If you have minor swrils than a light polish like Menzerna FP or my new fav CeramiClear P085RD. I use a red LC pad to apply AIO. A PC is not that great for use with SG except for maybe buffing it off.

OJ_GTI
06-09-2005, 08:22 AM
I use an LC grey finishing pad for applying KSG. The PC enables me to be more consistent with product distribution and makes it very easy. Just don`t use too much - a couple of dribbles is good enough for half a hood etc. Just wipe with a microfibre to remove.

KENNETHMD
06-09-2005, 09:19 AM
Thank`s for the information, I will be useing propel pads what is the color of the propel pad versus the LC red, also is the grey propel the correct one to apply the KSG, also should i tape off the chrome plastic trim and door handles