PDA

View Full Version : VM removes sticker adhesive in a snap!

White95Max
06-07-2005, 06:32 PM
I had two state parks stickers to remove from the inside of my windshield. I did a search to see what people used for this, and I got a wide variety of products that people recommended. Someone said SSR3, but I thought that might be a little harsh for this job. But VM did it without much effort at all! :xyxthumbs

I used VM on a terry cotton towel and rubbed it onto the adhesive, then buffed it off with a clean spot.

zainoshine
06-07-2005, 06:34 PM
Great Tip!

imported_themightytimmah
06-07-2005, 09:17 PM
I`m surprised that VM worked so well. I use Poorboy`s Pro Polish, mostly just out of convenience (I don`t use non-abrasive polishes for much else, thanks to the local swirl-o-matic that ALL of my customers seem to frequent :angry. Did it leave an oily/distorting residue at all? It leaves paint looking so wet that I`d worry about it bending the image a bit.

White95Max
06-07-2005, 09:21 PM
No the glass looks great. I use VM on all of my glass on the car, including the mirrors - side and rearview. I`ve never noticed any haze or distortion from it.

Scottwax
06-07-2005, 09:22 PM
I use it all the time for that purpose. Regular Moose Wax does a good job of it too. I insist on replacing the registration stickers on my regular`s cars so they don`t do it and leave a mess of adhesive on the glass that I have to deal with.