PDA

View Full Version : Tinted the stock corners

imported_UnsanePyro
06-07-2005, 10:37 AM
Before:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/UnsanePyro/February%20Detail/AfterLeftSide.jpg

After:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/UnsanePyro/corner%20tint/tint1.jpg

I`m sort of unsure about which I like better.

The clears give it a nice look, more luxury in my oppinion, how everything matches (sort of).

The tinted amber signals seem to give it a more aggressive look.

What do you guys think?

Prometheus
06-07-2005, 11:07 AM
Well, from that side shot I really like it. If you had one of the front, head on, I could probably get a better idea, but so far I think it looks really cool.

TN9thSi
06-07-2005, 12:49 PM
I like the look of the clear lenses better than than tinted ambers. I never have cared much for seeing the amber/orange color showing through the tint. But that`s just one man`s opinion. I think tinted clear corners and matching tinted headlamp lenses would look great on your color.

imported_UnsanePyro
06-07-2005, 07:47 PM
I was hoping to find two similar pics but I couldn`t so I might just take them tomorrow so people can get a better oppinion, I`m sort of torn on what I like better.

I don`t know about tinting the headlights, I may try it but would definately use a film instead of paint for the sake of ease of removal. Maybe within the next month I can give it a shot and see.

imported_Denzil
06-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Tinting the ambers gives it that JDM-ish look to it which is nice. Have you tried tinting the clears yet? I have actually done that on my Integra and my car looked really clean with the smoked headlights. Too bad my smoked bumper lenses fogged so I threw them away. I am thinking of smoking my amber ones though and see how that looks on my almost-all-black Integra.:D

imported_UnsanePyro
06-09-2005, 06:12 PM
I have not tinted the clears yet, I might do those and the headlights though and use a removable film so that if I don`t like it it is easier to remove.

Give the amber ones some tint, I think it will look good.

I`m pretty sure that I am going to:

Tint the entire tail lightly

Tint the turning signals/reverse lights a bit darker

Tint the headlights

Tint the clear bumper lights

Tint the windows (35%)

I think that all that tied together will look pretty nice, and if not, oh well.