PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dwayne!!!

Pages : [1] 2

CharlesW
12-23-2004, 11:24 PM
Sometimes we tend to forget the amount of time and effort it takes to keep a site like Detail City on track.
The personal attacks are addressed immediately, the truly off color comments aren`t here long and thing in general are comfortable.
Kind of like going to a party with a bunch of friends. It might get wild and crazy and disagreements can happen, but the mutual respect is still there.
I really think that is a reflection of the person in charge, Mr. Dwayne McPeeks.
So Dwayne,
THANKS!

Charles

The Fuzz
12-23-2004, 11:33 PM
Once again I accept your accolades and praise and I... what? Awww... not again! :D

:bow ---> Dwayne (can I take this silly elf suit off now?)

AutopiaAdmin
12-23-2004, 11:38 PM
Once again I accept your accolades and praise and I... what? Awww... not again! :D

:bow ---> Dwayne (can I take this silly elf suit off now?)

I pay you good money Fuzzard! Keep the elf suit on till after Christmas!

AutopiaAdmin
12-23-2004, 11:39 PM
Sometimes we tend to forget the amount of time and effort it takes to keep a site like Detail City on track.
The personal attacks are addressed immediately, the truly off color comments aren`t here long and thing in general are comfortable.
Kind of like going to a party with a bunch of friends. It might get wild and crazy and disagreements can happen, but the mutual respect is still there.
I really think that is a reflection of the person in charge, Mr. Dwayne McPeeks.
So Dwayne,
THANKS!

Charles

Awww shucks. Your welcome.

norahcrv
12-23-2004, 11:42 PM
:bigups Dwayne!! Thanks again for all you & your "deputies" do to keep us in line and make it a really fun party every night!! :bigups

The Fuzz
12-23-2004, 11:44 PM
I like to think of myself as more of a `sidekick` than a deputy. (especially when I`m wearing green tights :naughty)

norahcrv
12-23-2004, 11:51 PM
I like to think of myself as more of a `sidekick` than a deputy. (especially when I`m wearing green tights :naughty)

:bow :bow Sorry, "Sidekick" Fuzz!!!
BTW - on my screen your tights are yellow? Your doublet is green. :confused:

The Fuzz
12-23-2004, 11:56 PM
The yellow ones were for the photo shoot. The ones Dwayne made me wear today while I drove him around passing out gifts are green. Its humiliating, I tell ya. I`ve been getting a lot of sympathy from the ladies though. :naughty

CharlesW
12-23-2004, 11:57 PM

:bow ---> Dwayne (can I take this silly elf suit off now?)You know, you are right. You do deserve recognition for what you contribute to the site.
More than likely, you are much more involved in the day to day activities here than we know. All we usually see is the Fuzz you want us to see, not the real you. Obviously, you do have some detailing skills and once in a while you slip up and make a serious contribution to a discussion. Wielding the axe isn`t always the most pleasant job in the world even though you try to convey the impression that you enjoy it.
Besides, anyone that can wear that silly elf suit in public has some ****. Whoops, forgot this was a family forum. :D

Thanks Fuzz for all you do for us here as well.

Charles

OI812
12-24-2004, 12:20 AM
Thanks to Dwayne, The Fuzz, and especially all you moderators that do keep this forum in a orderly fashion.

awd330
12-24-2004, 01:39 AM
Yes! A big thank you goes to Dwayne, Fuzz, and you too CharlesW for running a site that is consistently friendly and helpful. It`s not an easy job, especially given DC`s tremendous growth rate, but you all are to be commended for a job well done. :beer :mohawk

dalmore
12-24-2004, 03:47 AM
Here-Here!

:beer

jaybs02
12-24-2004, 06:13 AM
Thanks to Dwanye, The Fuzz and all the Mods that make DC a place to come.
Thanks to you all :beer :dcrules

And a big thanks to CharlesW for starting another great thread.

From my family to all of your families, A very Merry Christmas
"J"

Luv-N-It
12-24-2004, 08:06 AM
So Dwayne,
THANKS!

Charles

:dcrules

keeotee
12-24-2004, 08:23 AM
Dittos and what they said. :)