PDA

View Full Version : The REAL reason that I now have a sword...

Pages : [1] 2

The Fuzz
12-22-2004, 08:20 PM
SOMEONE BORROWED MY AXE!!! :hot

I see that it is being put to good use! It was last seen just a few minutes ago opening up a can of banned booty on Autopia. :rolling

I just hope that they polish it up with the Klasse twins before they return it.

Jngrbrdman
12-22-2004, 08:43 PM
Looks like they used the axe on the whole thread now. lol

SpoiledMan
12-22-2004, 10:57 PM
What was it about? Zaino?

Jngrbrdman
12-22-2004, 11:48 PM
Nah. It was about the new moderators and it was starting to take a nasty turn. Apparantly people don`t all agree on the choices. I was only a member for 6 months when I was made a moderator over there, so I guess I was too new for people to have any opinions about me. David and Brad B. were the only mods at the time and I would imagine that David made all the choices. Now that new mods are nominated by the current mods and then they are put in as long as nobody objects. Its a lot more complicated. Even DC is down to just Dwayne and The Fuzz it looks like. Its cool that DC is well behaved enough to only need two mods. :bigups

Limited-Liberty
12-23-2004, 07:23 AM
Its back up now.

Scott P
12-23-2004, 04:58 PM
Too bad they got banned for pointing out something important. The one moderator in question, Jonw, has his own Autopia store and spams many other forums (some of which I sponsor) with his links. The fact that this important piece of information is not openly acknowledged is a valid point.

jonw440
12-23-2004, 09:41 PM
Too bad they got banned for pointing out something important. The one moderator in question, Jonw, has his own Autopia store and spams many other forums (some of which I sponsor) with his links. The fact that this important piece of information is not openly acknowledged is a valid point.
Greg and BW were warned many many times about "other issues",before DAVID axed them. Hell, I asked for a one month cool down period, David said, NO he had enough of their mouths.
let me explain a few correct facts about myself. I dont own a store, I work part time for TPS, NO I dont "SPAM" anything. Do I make recomendations when someone asks? Yes I DO. Do YOU help people with product recomindations? Yes you do, WE ALL DO.
Last thing, David B DID anounce me and a few other members work for TPS some are NOT mods. Me working for DB has NOTHING at all to do with being accepted as a moderator.

AutopiaAdmin
12-23-2004, 09:47 PM
let me explain a few correct facts about myself. I dont own a store, I work part time for TPS, NO I dont "SPAM" anything. Do I make recomendations when someone asks? Yes I DO. Do YOU help people with product recomindations? Yes you do, WE ALL DO.
Last thing, David B DID anounce me and a few other members work for TPS some are NOT mods. Me working for DB has NOTHING at all to do with being accepted as a moderator.

Hi Jon,

Today is the first day that you have posted here in a long time and already I have had a post reported where you were typing an ACC link. I wish their business all the best but due to your tight affiliation with (working for) this company, I am forced to consider you linking to them as spam and not as unbiased and impartial products recomendation. Unless of course, I am free to rejoin Autopia and post links to PAC all day long. I have plenty of products that I can recommend too.

Please honor this request to not be spreading links for the company that you work for or shill on Detail City.

Thank you.

Dwayne

P.S.

I fixed your link for you. :naughty

jonw440
12-23-2004, 09:58 PM
I fixed your link for you. :naughty
:naughty :rofl
Thats cool!
Ok DWayne, I wont.
Merry Chrismas!!

Poorboy
12-23-2004, 10:13 PM
does that mean Dwayne can return to Autopia as long as he does the same:dunno

congrats to you Jon on your moderatorship:)

jonw440
12-23-2004, 10:21 PM
does that mean Dwayne can return to Autopia as long as he does the same:dunno

congrats to you Jon on your moderatorship:)
Thanks Poorboy!!
I didnt know Dwayne wasnt allowed on Autopia. That doesnt seem fair.(I have no clue and dont want to know why) Maybe I should be here if Dwayne isnt allowed on Autopia.

Poorboy
12-23-2004, 10:34 PM
Thanks Poorboy!!
I didnt know Dwayne wasnt allowed on Autopia. That doesnt seem fair.(I have no clue and dont want to know why) Maybe I should be here if Dwayne isnt allowed on Autopia.

Dwayne welcomes everyone in but sometimes shows people the door quickly if they don`t behave;)
I had a friend who was a bouncer at a very popluar bar when i was in college, (sort of looked like Fuzz as conan, but short hair:lol)he was areal nice guy and would bend over backwards to help people, but if you were rude or acting obnoxious, it was in the best interest of the rest of the people in the bar to see that person removed and they would be asked politely, as they flew out, not to return...I always liked that policy....there were never any fights and it was a great place to meet people:naughty

AutopiaAdmin
12-23-2004, 11:36 PM
Thanks Poorboy!!

A member of Autopia sent me an email in the midst of handful of people bashing Four Star (formerly Platinum). I sent him a not so nice email in return, the email got passed around and made it to the Autopia mods at the time. The leadership didn`t like what I wrote in that email to the guy and if I had it to do over again, I wouldn`t have been rude but at the time I was fed up with the bashing that was going on and he ended up sending the wrong email at the wrong time. I`m only human. I have been known to tear someone a knew one in an email if I feel passionately about what I am writing about.

Since then I have spoke with the gentleman who I had the email exchange with and we are on good terms and both apologized to each other and I have been content with running Detail City with no ill will towards anyone that was involved with my being shown the door.

I show people the door quite often, it isn`t personal, just have to run the website my way and I can respect those that run their website`s their own way.

This is ancient history and water under the bridge. Congrats to you and also Bill D on your new moderator positions.

Dwayne

Bill D
12-23-2004, 11:40 PM
Thanks Dwayne

Best to you and everyone at PAC. I wish you a prosperous 2005

Pats300zx
12-24-2004, 07:42 AM
Wow...I never understood the whole DC VS Autopia thing. I think they are great boards and offer a wealth of knowledge.