PDA

View Full Version : 2in1: Need something to wipe away pollond & a interior dash/trim product!

Cult Leader
05-30-2005, 06:23 PM
ok fist off how can u keep up with this pollond that builds up on your car? I start seeing it like 2 hours after i wash already. I saw awhile back this feather duster thing what u can wipe your car down with it. Im haveing trouble finding it, can someone recomend a website or product please.

Im also looking for a good interior dash/trim cleaner and protectant. Im not really looking for a high gloss more of a matte finish i gues you would call it. Ya know nice, clean, and new looking. I herd this Aerospace product is good, anyone have experience with it?? Or Armorol has a new UV protectant line, does anyone know if that stuff leaves a shiney finish?

imported_themightytimmah
05-30-2005, 10:32 PM
My favorite dash product is Poorboy`s Natural Look. I`d say I go through a quart every 3 weeks or so, its the only product that gets used on every car I detail.

The duster is called a "California Car Duster". The California Car Duster company makes the original, but OXO makes a really good imitation (I happen to like it better than the real deal).

serebin
05-31-2005, 12:09 AM
So, the duster will actually get pollen off? Wow, I thought pollen was too sticky for it and could scratch if you applied enough force with something to remove it without water.

Pats300zx
05-31-2005, 02:52 AM
I have been using the new Meguiars Interior Detailer with great results. Leaves behind a nice matte finish and its supposed to have UV protection. I spray it directly on a MF towel and wipe.

Wasatch
05-31-2005, 08:27 AM
PBs Natural Look and Adam`s VRT are some very nice products.

03Black1.8t
05-31-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Pats300zx

I have been using the new Meguiars Interior Detailer with great results. Leaves behind a nice matte finish and its supposed to have UV protection. I spray it directly on a MF towel and wipe.

2nd that! It is great. Nice clean smell, no glossy finish. Natural look. I tried the NXT tech protectant and its like clear tire shine. Dont waste your money on that if you want to do interior. GO with the interior quick detailer. :woot: