PDA

View Full Version : My union likes $70 in fives, and $8 in dimes

Corey Bit Spank
05-30-2005, 03:09 PM
I work at a grocery store, and today I took a drawer that had $70 in 5`s and $8 in dimes. And no pennys. I was like well ***. Actually I said it just like that, and my manager being the sweetheart she is looked at me and said ***.

And I said it`s that mean old lady in the office again, Joane. You have to understand this lady is never happy and has never cracked a smile. Ever. You can tell because her face is devoid of any cracks giving a happy impression.

Then I was enlightened: the union trained them to take out the bills $20 and over, and adjust with rolled change the rest. To limit the amount they can make a mistake. So that Joane can just sit around and eat chocolates all day.

And the only real benefit that I see of having the union is the break schedule being somewhat uniform. And that`s about it. I pay people to do nothing. And I ask why do grocery store workers need a union.

:mad:

MongooseGA
05-30-2005, 03:50 PM
But is she hot?

Corey Bit Spank
05-30-2005, 04:00 PM
Oh please don`t ask that about her...lol

But there are other (under 25) people working in the office that are hot. The one doesn`t work during the summer since she`s in the reserves, but she came in today. Jesus christ the girl is ripped. Kind of scary...