PDA

View Full Version : Best detailing and car enjoyment location?

Intercooled
05-26-2005, 05:39 PM
I live in NH. I`d have to say that about 5 months of the year are terrible. Snow,cold, rain. Thats pretty much how long my garage queen is in storage for. I have always wondered where would be the best place in the U.S. to live where you could detail and enjoy your car most of the year. It`s a tough question for people like myself who havn`t been to too many locations at different times of the year. I know some of you probably have. A place thats not too hot or not too cold. Not too much rain or dust. Is there a car lovers dream location???:nixweiss :D

imported_Sullybob
05-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Hawaii, Southern California, Texas and parts of Arizona all come to mind as good places to live and have a clean detailed car all year long. I don`t think that there is a perfect place for a car lover. I live in San Diego and we don`t get much rain, man is it dusty. We have been getting a heavy dew in the morning and you should see the crud that is on my car the day after a wash. I would prefer rain to all of the dust. At least with rain I can check out some beading action. Wet dust is just gross:)