PDA

View Full Version : cleatkote users / owners

gav'spurplez
05-25-2005, 03:34 PM
just ordered some vanilla moose hand glaze and some carnauba moose.

they have been sitting for about a week and i noticed that the VM has "seperated" similar to oil and vinegar salad dressing, once i shook it up it mixed together again. i also noticed when i first got it that it did seem to be quite thin.

and with the carnauba moose, it is extremely thick. just want to make sure this is "normal"

Raven
05-25-2005, 03:37 PM
I`ve used both products and yes, what you see is normal. Both of these products are among my favorites and look (IMHO) great on my black truck.

94BlkStang
05-25-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by gav`spurplez

just ordered some vanilla moose hand glaze and some carnauba moose.

they have been sitting for about a week and i noticed that the VM has "seperated" similar to oil and vinegar salad dressing, once i shook it up it mixed together again. i also noticed when i first got it that it did seem to be quite thin.

and with the carnauba moose, it is extremely thick. just want to make sure this is "normal"

Yep, perfectly normal and the VM is an outstanding product that you`ll love from the get go.:D

gav'spurplez
05-25-2005, 08:30 PM
thanks for the input :D

Scottwax
05-25-2005, 08:38 PM
Normal, and just FYI, CMW works great with a finishing pad.

gav'spurplez
05-26-2005, 07:46 AM
i have been using IP and FP with cma pads, yellow and white. then wolfgang with a gray pad.

now my new trio is SSR2.5 VM and CMW. and i also bought sonus pads for the new line up.

should be detailing my Z memorial day :xyxthumbs

gav'spurplez
05-26-2005, 07:52 AM
can the CMW be layered ???