PDA

View Full Version : It`s been asked before but, is all this ok to order from autogeek?

Pages : [1] 2

GlossyTundra
05-25-2005, 02:21 PM
With my graduation money, I am thinking of placing a order for

SSR 2.5

SSR1

AIO

EX-P

Optimum clay

Bold N Brite

Spray N Wash

Dual Action Pads(orange, yellow, white)

I was thinking that the AIO and EX-P would work well together. This is my first time ordering stuff of of the internet, do I need anything else for my first time order? Are there any codes for Autogeek?

Thanks for your responses to this seemingly repetitive question.

Brandon

Wasatch
05-25-2005, 02:54 PM
Looks good to me.

J.J.
05-25-2005, 03:02 PM
Did you get the new discount code sent from Autogeek? If you use MAYDAY05 you will get 10% off and free shipping. This is only a temporary code.

On a more regular basis, the code used most often is AUTOPIA. Also, I would recommend you search the Product Exchange thread in the good deals forum. For a quick find, just click the link in my sig. It will take you straight to the thread.

JJ

goceltics34
05-25-2005, 03:13 PM
I would grab a couple of the cobra detaling cloths (green ones). They are the best ones IMO from autogeek and are excellent for removal of polishes and waxes.

You can never have enough products so the answer to your question on whether you need anything else is relative. I can list a ton of products to try but you can get by with what you already listed.

imported_COBRyan
05-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Scott @ SMP:

http://www.specialtymotoring.com

is having a 20% everything sale. You can get everything in your list from him except the AIO and clay (though he sells other clay). It might save you a little cash maybe.

GlossyTundra
05-25-2005, 04:59 PM
J.J.- Thanks for the code

goceltics34-yeah I guess you are right about that one.

COBRyan-I would prefer to get everything from one site but thanks anyway, I am spending graduation money anyway so what better way to spend it than detailing supplies!!!!!!!!!

Is ex-p a good sealant or would I be better off with something like wolfgang or UPP?

Thanks for the responses guys!

opass
05-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by J.J.

Did you get the new discount code sent from Autogeek? If you use MAYDAY05 you will get 10% off and free shipping. This is only a temporary code.

On a more regular basis, the code used most often is AUTOPIA. Also, I would recommend you search the Product Exchange thread in the good deals forum. For a quick find, just click the link in my sig. It will take you straight to the thread.

JJ

The cupon code is good until May 30.

oldblu
05-25-2005, 05:07 PM
Just got the Autogeek news letter today and they are offering 10% off, free shipping over 50 bucks, and a free 32 oz bottle of the new DP Water Wash til May 31st. I have ordered from the Geek many times and never had a problem.:xyxthumbs

goceltics34
05-25-2005, 05:32 PM
Oh definitely UPP! I love this stuff. It is my favorite so far. I have tried many products but still have a special liking to UPP. You will not be disappointed. It is better than EX-P in my opinion.

Put a couple of coats on top of AIO and you will be set.

GlossyTundra
05-25-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by goceltics34

Oh definitely UPP! I love this stuff. It is my favorite so far. I have tried many products but still have a special liking to UPP. You will not be disappointed. It is better than EX-P in my opinion.

Put a couple of coats on top of AIO and you will be set.

kewel beans! cant wait to get my order!

klnyc
05-25-2005, 06:33 PM
get a gallon of Spray n wipe and spray n gloss.

:bow :xyxthumbs :cool:

imported_COBRyan
05-25-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by klnyc

get a gallon of Spray n wipe and spray n gloss.

:bow :xyxthumbs :cool:

what`s the difference?

RogueM3
05-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Is the Autopia discount to Autogeek 10% with the code : Autopia?

Also, does SMP carry 4* Products I saw them on parts of the webpage but not under the "products" heading...

thanks.

J.J.
05-26-2005, 10:28 AM
Read the thread!

JJ

RogueM3
05-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by J.J.

Read the thread!

JJ

Here`s the thing..I did. I am wondering if the everyday code used by Autopia members..which is "Autopia" provides a 10% discount...on www.bimmerforums.com the codeword is "Clubmember" and we get 10% off anyday of the year..I was wondering what the everday discount percentage was for Autopia members.

My question still stands about the 4* Products.

Perhaps someone other than JJ, who has trouble with reading comprehension, can answer my question. :wavey I kid JJ, I kid