PDA

View Full Version : Wettest Looking Tire Shine

Pages : [1] 2

jw
05-24-2005, 11:04 PM
I`m looking for the wettest looking tire shine that lasts for awhile that doesn`t sling off too badly. I`ve been using EF Black Opal which i like but it appears to sling off after 1 or 2 days of driving around. Suggestions?

Thomas Dekany
05-24-2005, 11:22 PM
I really like "no touch" extreme tire shine in a can. (black & green can)

Scottwax
05-24-2005, 11:28 PM
Meguiars Insane Tire Shine is extremely wet and glossy looking.

RuffRyder
05-24-2005, 11:38 PM
Yeah, although a lot of people don`t like it, I like the bling wet/glossy look on my tires. I`m about to buy some Meg`s Insane myself. I have heard some debate over how much it slings ranging from not at all to moderately, so I`m guessing the median with minimal sling, which is fine by me.

I`ve read that applying, letting is sit, swiping it, then reapplying and just leaving it reducing sling while keeping that serious bling look up.

imported_themightytimmah
05-25-2005, 12:26 AM
4* Bazooka is about as glossy as it gets. I find that I like gloss shines on low-profile tires and `ribbed" tires, and matte shines on full-profile (60 series and above) tires. You can find bazooka in the four star professional section of PremiumAutoCare.com . Great site, BTW.

imported_kgb
05-31-2005, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by themightytimmah

4* Bazooka is about as glossy as it gets.

I agree.

SayNoToPistons
05-31-2005, 04:24 PM
wasnt there already a topic like this one a few weeks back?

Wasatch
06-01-2005, 08:22 AM
Tropi-Care`s Tire and Rubber Dressing either one.

Maknmony
06-01-2005, 08:29 AM
Your not kidding!! This stuff has so much shine, you would think your in the circus.

Sellncars
Originally posted by Scottwax

Meguiars Insane Tire Shine is extremely wet and glossy looking.

Pats300zx
06-01-2005, 08:37 AM
Megs Insane Tire Spray is definitely up there. I have been using Eagle One Wipe and Shine with great success as well. It all depends on the amount of gloss that you want.

Aequitas
06-01-2005, 10:16 AM
I have low profile tires and I like them to look very glossy, the megs insane shine is the best I`ve used so far.

SilverLexus
06-01-2005, 02:37 PM
"Meguiars Insane Tire Shine is extremely wet and glossy looking."

What Scott said. :)

imported_themightytimmah
06-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Aequitas, you should try the 4* Bazooka. I find that I like the look better than NXT insane shine. I have a can of NXT, but when it runs out, I`m definetly switching to Bazooka for my gloss shine.

Deep_Freeze
06-01-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by themightytimmah

I find that I like gloss shines on low-profile tires and `ribbed" tires, and matte shines on full-profile (60 series and above) tires.

Interesting, I hadn`t really thought of it like that, but I agree. Although I have been one to like high gloss on tires, now that I think about it, I`m not thrilled with high gloss on full-profile tires either, looks like a little too much sometimes. But I do like it alot more on low profile tires, as I like alot of bling on my black car with 35 ratio tires. Darker colored cars with low profile tires seem to look good with high gloss, IMO.

As for which tire shine I like, Meguiars Insane Tire Shine is at the top of my list. It gives off great shine, plus it is available over the counter. Its the best I have used for that blingy shine.

magicman411
09-29-2005, 08:26 PM
OJ dressing is excellent. Does not sling and shines like hell. Get it here in Bradenton through the Auto Magic supplier. And 55$ per 5 gallon is great price. Bazooka is like snot on the tires. Too frickin` greasy. Every bit of dirt sticks to it.