PDA

View Full Version : Please critique this wash method (video)

Pages : [1] 2 3

wash-girl
05-24-2005, 01:44 PM
A recent Hardee`s/Carl`s Jr. ad shows Paris Hilton washing her Bentley. I am not sure if her methods are of Autopian standards, but I might hire her anyway. See what you think. :cool:

Click here and then on the first link under "Exclusive Video." (http://www.spicyparis.com/paris.html)

pin
05-24-2005, 01:47 PM
Damn. I wouldn`t let her wash my car like that, but she can wash my roommate`s car!!

drewski59
05-24-2005, 01:53 PM
I`ll pay for the neighbors` cars to get washed like that!

I`d be the one hiding in the bushes with my camera...lol;) :cool: :D

MongooseGA
05-24-2005, 02:00 PM
Obviously clothing impairs her acting ability. She was way better in her last film with out it. ;)

dcswd
05-24-2005, 02:20 PM
I might be wrong, but I always thought you were supposed to wash the car more than you wash your self :nixweiss

stilez
05-24-2005, 03:38 PM
What a stupid commercial...What does washing a car have to do with a sandwich...yes yes, I get the spicy bit, but it coulda been done better.

Further more, yeh she used a chenille pad, but on a dry, well detailed car...Lastly, I don`t even think shes hot at all...If you`ve ever seen her without makeup, its proof that money will make you good looking.

If it were someone like Eva Longoria or Adriana Lima....hmm, different story :D.

imported_themightytimmah
05-24-2005, 03:42 PM
Ugh, too thin. Usually when you say you want to "bone" a girl, its a figure of speech :). Not with Paris.

MongooseGA
05-24-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by themightytimmah

Ugh, too thin. Usually when you say you want to "bone" a girl, its a figure of speech :). Not with Paris.

Had been my opinion as well. Too skinny, no shape. No boobages and no buttses.

Some women just look better nude :nixweiss

Sean- I <3 Eva Longoria. I do lawn work for money, so of course, I have a special appreciation for her character.

TW85 HHI
05-24-2005, 04:38 PM
I really do not understand the popularity of her. I do not find her attractive and she appears to be as dumb as a post. Nothing like parents` money making you famous...

MongooseGA
05-24-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by TW85 HHI

I really do not understand the popularity of her. I do not find her attractive and she appears to be as dumb as a post. Nothing like parents` money making you famous...

:werd: She even sounded stupid in her scripted lines.

stilez
05-24-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by TW85 HHI

Yup...I love how the media sees her as a good marketer and business woman. She has no idea what shes doing, just what clothes to wear/makeup to put on. I`m sure she couldn`t prepare me a business plan if I put a gun to her head.

Bill D
05-24-2005, 04:44 PM
She could start off on the right path with a foam gun ;)

TW85 HHI
05-24-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by GSRstilez

She has no idea what shes doing, just what clothes to wear/makeup to put on.

I wonder if she is really even able to do that or if she has full time stylists. :rolleyes:

MongooseGA
05-24-2005, 04:51 PM
BTW, who sells chenille pads?

I saw the guy using one in the Adam`s Polishes video and it looked pretty cool.

TW85 HHI
05-24-2005, 04:53 PM
Todd (mtodde) bought one of the Adam`s chenille wash pads late last year and did not care for it. I never did ask why because I only use sheepskin...