PDA

View Full Version : Liqui-Tech...anyone use it?

imported_BigTinVA
05-23-2005, 09:25 PM
I would like to get some feedback from anyone that has had experience with the Liqui-Tech line of products. I ran into the manufacturer at bike week in Myrtle Beach and picked up some Finish First polish and used it on my bike yesterday. It goes on and removes very easily but is kind of dusty when removed.

I am curious about how long I can expect this stuff will last and any comparisons to similar products. Thanks for any input.

Mochamanz1
05-23-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by BigTinVA

I would like to get some feedback from anyone that has had experience with the Liqui-Tech line of products. I ran into the manufacturer at bike week in Myrtle Beach and picked up some Finish First polish and used it on my bike yesterday. It goes on and removes very easily but is kind of dusty when removed.

I am curious about how long I can expect this stuff will last and any comparisons to similar products. Thanks for any input.

Finish First is a good product. FF combines a cleaner/filler with the sealant (IMO). The product comes in 2 parts, a pre-cleaner, and the final sealant. The dust, I think is from the sealer/cleaner/filler. If you wait a day (24 hrs), this product will layer. It is durable as well. Another product, to me,virtually identical, is "Liquid Glass", combining the same two step application, almost the same packaging. Neither product IMHO will give you any grief. Dark colors love the stuff. There are more advanced products out there, but for what they are ( two step chemical cleaners ), both FF polish and LG polish are very durable products that give a highly reflective , deep shine.:xyxthumbs

This stuff is a "blast from the past", which is still very useful to this day !:bounce

hbspiel
03-28-2007, 03:38 PM
Is there anybody out there that has used the "Finish Fast Surface Enhancer" and if so, what is their optinion?

I see a lot of guys using this product at various car shows.