PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Infiniti FX45.

Pages : 1 [2]

ScubaStevo
05-24-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by gtpaul

They are awesome to drive.

I`m guessing I`ll have to pester you some more.

http://www.gtpaul.com/GTPAUL/Videos/fx45.wmv

I have a video of me doing almost the exact same thing. I`ll have to see if I can find it :)

Get one now that it is dry out.

gav'spurplez
05-24-2005, 02:50 PM
looks awesome,

me and my girl are driving to vegas and i am going to rent one of those :xyxthumbs

ScubaStevo
05-24-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by gav`spurplez

looks awesome,

me and my girl are driving to vegas and i am going to rent one of those :xyxthumbs

Unless they have glass smooth highways there, I wouldn`t. You`ll be hurting by the time you get there.

gav'spurplez
05-24-2005, 07:04 PM
i`m not one of those car and driver editors that critique every little bump and noise.

i have driven one before for work and they are not too bad, but thanks for the heads up ;)

ScubaStevo
05-24-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by gav`spurplez

i`m not one of those car and driver editors that critique every little bump and noise.

i have driven one before for work and they are not too bad, but thanks for the heads up ;)

My father owned one of the first ones out, (the HARD suspension). The newer ones eased up on the harshness IIRC. Oh well. We`ll see. :)

vdog0531
05-24-2005, 07:41 PM
buick guy knows all!:) i havn`t ever driven or ridden in one, but they look pretty sweet!

Vernon

ps, dont bother download the video unless you wanna hear how it sounds becuase its very unimpressive. just some dude with it floored in the snow with the wheel cranked.

gtpaul
05-24-2005, 08:48 PM
ps, dont bother download the video unless you wanna hear how it sounds becuase its very unimpressive. just some dude with it floored in the snow with the wheel cranked.

WTH?