PDA

View Full Version : Compare DACP and #80.

imported_Burlyq
05-23-2005, 03:58 PM
I recently started to use DACP, and I`m curious to know the comparisions between this product and speed glaze 80. For those of you who use both, I`d like to know the differences and similarities and any other thoughts.

Beason
05-23-2005, 04:12 PM
DACP is stronger then Speed Glaze. Nomally Speed glaze doesnt marr the paint like DACP.

MS22
05-23-2005, 04:19 PM
The first difference to note would be the aggressiveness of DACP which is more than that of #80, used together they remove some decently heavy swirls and bring the shine back up to a nice level. I find that they are both equally user friendly, I would say a middle of the pack rating of 6-7 of 10 in terms of ease, when used with the rotary at about 1500RPM. Personally I like how they both work but the dusting that accompanies DACP is sometimes a pain; #80 does not have the same dusting issues however. Overall I like the Megs polishes and still use them quite a bit, about as much as I use the Menzerna line.

Scottwax
05-23-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Beason

DACP is stronger then Speed Glaze. Nomally Speed glaze doesnt marr the paint like DACP.

Pretty much what I think too. Any marring you may get with DACP seems dependent on the hardness of the paint. #80 will remove it with no problem if you do get some marring.