PDA

View Full Version : Northeast Weather....Get nice already!

Pages : [1] 2 3

stilez
05-23-2005, 11:54 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/kappapsi497/2005/weather.jpg

When the forecast looks like that, how are you supposed to get any detailing done :angry ?

TW85 HHI
05-23-2005, 12:03 PM
Forecast for today is 90º with almost 60% humidity. Soon enough it will be 90º with 80% humidity or higher. :(

holland_patrick
05-23-2005, 12:03 PM
garage man...garage man.. You see when you get yours..

Prometheus
05-23-2005, 12:27 PM
That`s about the same weather forecast here Sean, great isn`t it.

SilverBelle04
05-23-2005, 12:37 PM
I know what you mean this was my car this morning:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SilverBelle04/IMG_2162Medium.jpg

:lol

.:rofl

Just kidding

Here`s our forecast ...not much better than yours but i do see some sun:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SilverBelle04/WeatherJpeg.jpg

Bob

tom p.
05-23-2005, 12:45 PM
yuk, tell me about it. The only thing that`s happy about this dismal pattern are the mushrooms.

absolutcain
05-23-2005, 01:22 PM
the weather is ok in fairfield county...its just not socal weather yet lol

Spilchy
05-23-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by tom p.

The only thing that`s happy about this dismal pattern are the mushrooms.

To add insult to injury, they aren`t even the ones we can trip on :(

Weather here in Jersey has been nutty. I`m getting sun showers and like Sean, have rain forcasted for the balance of the week.

I have a garge, but you can`t really get around one side and front of the car.

Scottwax
05-23-2005, 11:57 PM
Welcome to my November this past year.

We finally dried out a month ago. I have already beaten last May, as well as every month so far this year in $$$ and it is only the 23rd! Even leaving to pick up my kids and taking off 5 days, I should be knocking on a record month. :)

It was 99 both Saturday and Sunday, so I was lovin` it even though I was changing shirts every few hours while detailing. Of course, the a/c in my car decided to take a dump a week or so ago and no way to fix it until I get back. I am so booked up before I go I can`t take out the time to drop my car off, wait for Enterprise to pick me up, fill out the paperwork and rent a car, drive back, move all my stuff into the rental, then try and finish up in time to go back to the repair shop, transfer all my stuff back, drive over to Enterprise, complete the rental transaction, and get a ride back to the repair shop before he closes.

My older son it driving his car back out here so I can fix it when we get back. :( At least my gas mileage has picked up about 2-2.5 mpg!).

SilverBelle04
05-24-2005, 07:31 AM
Finally - Big blue skies and sun up here today ! Hope its a sign of good things to come...i`m out the door to wahs my Max and throw on a couple of coats of Z2 over my Z2Pro and then finish with a final coat of Z2Pro.

Bob

JaCkaL829
05-24-2005, 09:52 AM
Yup the weather definately sucks :mad:

I had a couple details I wanted to bang out this week, especially for some friends who are going down to Seaside for MDW weekend, but it looks like the only thing I can detail is my room...lol

The thing that really gets me mad is it seems we always have nice weather in March/April while i`m finishing up in school. Once May/June hits it seems like we get lots of rain and the temperatures drop. I`m sure we will go from this rainy cold weather to a huge rise in the temperature, leaving out spring again :rolleyes:

J.J.
05-24-2005, 11:23 AM
The weather fu**ing blows around here right now! The forecast showed seven mor days of nothing but pouring rain. What`s with this pattern. I`ve lived in Maine for two years now and the first winter was the coldest in like 80 years and, this winter, we had 102 inches of snow. :mad:

JJ

imported_themightytimmah
05-24-2005, 03:47 PM
Yeah, this weather is killing me. Theres nothing worse than going a week and a half with all the free time in the world and no money, then the next two weeks with plenty of cash and no time to enjoy it. Plus, its been windy as all hell here. I woke up this morning to find my car absolutely covered in leaves from the tree 20 feet away, and to add insult to injury, my 1 week old coat of Optimum NO LONGER BEADED :angry.

On the plus side, I can only hope the same thing happens to all of my customers :).

TRD-22
05-24-2005, 03:59 PM
I feel your pain...

There goes my Memorial Day Weekend!

http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?

stilez
05-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by themightytimmah

my 1 week old coat of Optimum NO LONGER BEADED :angry.

Interesting. I have had the Optimum on my girlfriend`s hood for over 2 weeks now. Its outdoors 24-7 and still is beading like a champ. It`s over FPII BTW.