PDA

View Full Version : Meg #20 or Wheel Wax on Wheels

Beason
05-21-2005, 08:51 PM
My father has a BMW and it has tons of break dust even after a day. I want to put something over the wheels to help keep them clean. Which one would be better, I have both and dont use either figured its about time to put one to good use.

travisdecpn
05-21-2005, 09:19 PM
Either one should do a fine job. If you want to see which lasts the longest apply one to one side and the other to the opposite side.

RuffRyder
05-21-2005, 09:26 PM
I hear that PB`s Wheel Sealant is actually pretty good.

imported_themightytimmah
05-23-2005, 01:02 AM
PB`s wheel sealant, or Klasse Twins. Or AIO/WS, any of em will work.

imported_hadboosttroy
05-23-2005, 01:50 AM
I use wheel wax, and have loved it

Casebrius
05-23-2005, 06:59 AM
When its time for new pads, try the AXXIS Ultimates. They have OEM stopping initial bite, less fade, and less dust. I have them on my M3 and like them.

stevet
05-23-2005, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Beason

My father has a BMW and it has tons of break dust even after a day. I want to put something over the wheels to help keep them clean. Which one would be better, I have both and dont use either figured its about time to put one to good use.

Use the one you already have. There is no need to purchase a "wheel sealant" when you already have products that will do the job just as well. I think wheel specific sealants/waxes are a joke.

jetskie
05-23-2005, 12:22 PM
I agree with steve there is no need to get another product. I have found that wheel wax does not last long nor work that great for me to buy another can. I think #20 would be better and last longer as wheel wax carnuba can`t stand up to the heat of the brakes. If I were you use up the wheel wax and stick with your #20.

Beason
05-23-2005, 04:10 PM
I have both though. I dont want to buy PB wheel sealent. Between the two which would be better?

stevet
05-23-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Beason

I have both though. I dont want to buy PB wheel sealent. Between the two which would be better?

If you already have Wheel Wax than use it up. I just wouldn`t buy any more because there is no need for a wheel sealant when you can use any regular sealant.