PDA

View Full Version : Turtle Wax Line Of Accesories?

Kool_ZX3
05-20-2005, 03:17 PM
http://www.turtlewax.com/consumer/accessories.htm

Has anyone tried these products?, if so chime in.

Super
05-20-2005, 04:07 PM
theres better stuff out there, i`m not saying its bad.

home page of Autopia theres a lot of how to....: read enjoy, i did

jetskie
05-20-2005, 06:29 PM
I only liked the pure sheepskin mit. The rest like the wax pads and chenelle pads are not very good. I like the Megiuars GC stuff better, which can be picked up at Pepboys.

imported_Jinba ittai
05-20-2005, 07:50 PM
I`ve used the TW sheepskin mitt and liked using it on my cars. I recently bought a VROOM sheepskin mitt from Target and the TW one is far superior.

Kool_ZX3
05-20-2005, 08:00 PM
I seen some of thier stuff and the microfiber`s look ok but the rest did seem cheap, probably the same as the simoniz stuff at canadian tire,the terry towels looked cheap. They never had any wash mitts there when i went but the one i got at CT is awesome. The applicators also, the ones at canadian tire looked far superior to me. Their Platinum line of stuff is top notch, but thier accesories are pretty lack luster compared to some.

BigAl3
05-20-2005, 08:02 PM
the only tw product i like are the sheepskin mitts. very nice! :up

imported_Jinba ittai
05-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by imacarnut

the only tw product i like are the sheepskin mitts. very nice! :up

However you have to be choosy. I stopped at Pep Boys today and checked out the TW mitts and there weren`t any as nice as the two I picked up there last month.

As someone here once said, picking sheepsking wash mitts is akin to buying fruit. You have to inspect and compare, as well as squeeze a little! :D