PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Snooping

Pages : [1] 2

GregCavi
12-18-2004, 07:18 PM
Hello everyone

I am evaluating my presents under the tree. I am 16 so i still am eligible to snoop without being imature. What size box does the 7424 PC come in?

Thanks

Greg

n1wlc
12-18-2004, 07:41 PM
Great post, guess you will have to wait for SANTA>>

Merry Xmas

TW85
12-18-2004, 07:54 PM
How careful are you? I used to open up one end of the present and then rewrap/tape it. Depending on the wrap and my patience, it was often times difficult to tell I had done anything, LOL.

Hint: The PC box is short and wide, and about as deep as it is tall.

The Chee
12-18-2004, 08:37 PM
Santa...someone`s being naughty here :wait :rolling

Poorboy
12-18-2004, 08:45 PM
Santa...someone`s being naughty here :wait :rolling

:nono :nono :nono

MS22
12-18-2004, 09:01 PM
The box weights roughly 10 lbs. (+ or - 2); the dimensions are 14" x 6" x 5.5".
Just got one from Lowes go to along with my rotary and cyclo; I`ll find a use for it and since the other two were gifts its not like I really ever bought one. Good Luck with the rest of your snooping. :bigups

GregCavi
12-19-2004, 12:18 AM
The box weights roughly 10 lbs. (+ or - 2); the dimensions are 14" x 6" x 5.5".
Just got one from Lowes go to along with my rotary and cyclo; I`ll find a use for it and since the other two were gifts its not like I really ever bought one. Good Luck with the rest of your snooping. :bigups

I have found one quite similiar. YAY!

Does anyone have any good stories about snooping?

Greg

Bill D
12-19-2004, 07:43 AM
Snooping is part of the tradition around here :nono :D

MattZ28
12-19-2004, 09:47 AM
I`d say it`s around 7lbs, long and skinny, and about as deep as it is skinny (like the other`s described) but not exact.

pappy
12-19-2004, 10:48 AM
hmm i found a box just like that under my tree......thats all ive been asking for from "santa"

dalmore
12-19-2004, 01:47 PM
Does anyone have any good stories about snooping?

Greg

When I was 11, my parents had me help them put "my neighbor`s" new bike in the basement to help keep it hidden from Russ. I spent nearly a month keeping Russ out of my basement only to get up Christmas Day and find that Russ`s new bike was actually my new bike!!

:lmfao

norahcrv
12-19-2004, 02:09 PM
We did something similar when my parents bought Bryce his first bike. They took him shopping to help pick out the "bestest" bike for his friend. His face was absolutely priceless on Christmas morning when he saw the bike under our tree! Thanks for jogging that old memory!!:)
There`s no snooping under our tree, presents don`t go out til Christmas Eve AFTER Santa comes!! :( I`m such a mean mommy!!;)

GregCavi
12-19-2004, 02:31 PM
We did something similar when my parents bought Bryce his first bike. They took him shopping to help pick out the "bestest" bike for his friend. His face was absolutely priceless on Christmas morning when he saw the bike under our tree! Thanks for jogging that old memory!!:)
There`s no snooping under our tree, presents don`t go out til Christmas Eve AFTER Santa comes!! :( I`m such a mean mommy!!;)

Your such a smart mommy!

I think my parents should do that for me!

Greg

norahcrv
12-19-2004, 02:46 PM
Thanks, Greg! I used to be a pretty skilled "snooper" myself, so I`ve learned!! ;)
I want to see the surprised / delighted (hopefully) look on his face. I hope you`re a pretty good actor!! I have had to get pretty creative on the hiding places though :(

GregCavi
12-19-2004, 04:13 PM
Thanks, Greg! I used to be a pretty skilled "snooper" myself, so I`ve learned!! ;)
I want to see the surprised / delighted (hopefully) look on his face. I hope you`re a pretty good actor!! I have had to get pretty creative on the hiding places though :(

WOW!! A PC !! How did u guys know i wanted one!? HAHA

Greg