PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Weather Channel

CarsFreak
05-15-2005, 07:21 PM
This is a little vent about how modern technology still has it flaws.

To sum it up, I wasted a perfectly fine Sunday doing nothing when I could have been outside washing my cars.

The damn Weather channel said that this weekend was suppose to be a washout but I have yet to see a SINGLE drop of rain in the past two days. Words cannot tell you how pissed I am right now. I kept looking outside seeing cloudy but still sunny sky but the TV and the website kept saying it`s going to rain with thunderstorms... :mad: I was afraid that it would turn suddenly dark and rain when I`m washing. Nope, I see my inch-thick pollen on the car outside in the semi-sunny Sunday afternoon

atticdog
05-15-2005, 07:24 PM
same here, they said it was gonna rain all weekend but nothing just clouds

now tomorrow they are saying rain

I went to my parents house last night and I washed and waxed my mothers car anyways

White95Max
05-15-2005, 07:59 PM
Take a class in meteorology and look for the signs of rain yourself. :) Then you can only blame yourself for interpreting the signs incorrectly.

CarsFreak
05-16-2005, 07:24 PM
I am happy to say that my son had finished his homework in study hall and was able to clean both the Camry and Sienna after school.

And, as an added bonus, the projected rain of Thursday through Monday has been pushed off.

Scottwax
05-17-2005, 12:03 AM
Imagine how pissed you would have been if you did this for a living and a weekend`s worth of customers cancelled because of the forecast and you lost all that income.

The weather guessers regularly do that to me. I`ve also learned that isolated showers means isolated to the area I am working in that day. :(

White95Max
05-17-2005, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Scottwax

I`ve also learned that isolated showers means isolated to the area I am working in that day. :(

:lol