PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna PowerGloss

thevidon
05-15-2005, 11:40 AM
Well before purchasing my PowerGloss I read several people here on the forums saying they werent sure a PC could break it down properly. I assure you it can! I started on the hood of a white talon yesterday (10+ years of swirls and abuse) with an orange pad (excel) and some optimum polish. After three passes over a 2x2 area i got out maybe 80% of the swirls. I switched to PowerGloss and did a section and after 1 pass there was 0 swirls. I mean none. I used the PC on 3 to spread the product then switched to 6 and buffed. I could even have probaby gone straight to an LSP, becuase it left such a great finish. Maybe it was the combo of PG and an orange pad? In any case, great, great product.

As a side note my orange pad fell apart yesterday, and it was the first time i used it.....im hoping it was a crazy defect and i wont have any problems getting it fixed, becuase its pretty crappy IMO if it cant survive one day.

stevet
05-15-2005, 12:11 PM
According to the info about this product it has twice the cutting action of Intensive Polish. It does this by increasing the amount of abrasives not the size of the abrasive. I have no trouble breaking down IP and since the abrasives are the same size I wouldn`t think PG would be a problem to break down. Power Gloss is on my list of products to try.

Mochamanz1
05-15-2005, 05:13 PM
I have used PG and I love the fact that it is more efficient and aggressive without the larger particles most polishes seem to use to gain that quicker cutting action. It is much safer for the paint and since it breaks down, requires drastically less of a procedure to complete the cleaning/polishing job.

Great stuff !