PDA

View Full Version : AIO topped with NXT?

z400
05-14-2005, 01:13 PM
I just got a bottle of AIO and not exactly sure how to use it yet..

We have a Denali thats about 8 months old and has some swirl marks and marring from the dealer. I have megs #83 and #80, but man, the car is so fricken huge I`d end up wasting a whole day and bottle worth of product just for this car. :D

So instead of using the 83/80 combo, can I just skip straight to AIO then top with NXT? Im using NXT because A.) I have 3 bottles of it (Found a bottle for $5, hehe), B.) It holds up well since this car sits outside and is driven a lot. (15k miles in 8 months)..

I have my trust PC and Sonus blue, green, orange. Which pad should I use if I take the AIO route? I`m assuming the green pad.

Thanks!!!!!

Ohhh another question. Will AIO remove the products that I have on it? I have Rejex on the hood of the car and NXT on the rest of the car. This was done about a month ago.

:bounce

z400
05-14-2005, 01:20 PM
And what speed to use with AIO? sorry for the questions! hehe

imported_series1
05-14-2005, 03:19 PM
AIO and NXT would be ok if you don`t want to waste product and time. I would use the blue or green pad with AIO depending on how agressive the paint needs to be polished but since you just waxed it a month ago I would stick with the blue. I`m pretty sure the AIO will remove the stuff you have on there now because of it`s cleaning properties. Use at 3.5 to 5 speed with the pc.