PDA

View Full Version : This is my Zaino`ed daily driver

Mochamanz1
05-13-2005, 09:35 PM
I am really impressed with the Zaino system. This is my daily driver with 13 year old paint. The color is interesting because it seems to look really different with varied lighting. The color is bland in some light , yet it has special effects as the angles and type of light changes. This pic was taken in sunlight/overcast. I applied a couple coats of Z8 this week.... The reflectivity went sky high after the Z8 cured a couple days per coat ! Z8 is some nice stuff !:bounce

The clarity of Z8 is really impressive, I layered the Z2pro/w ZFX and Z8 instead of Z6. The only thing I cant seem to overcome without wetsanding is the OP.....Z8 seems to help the refractive effects of Z2Pro...:xyxthumbs

vdog0531
05-13-2005, 10:55 PM
lookin good;)

s2skimon
05-13-2005, 11:42 PM
excellent work

imported_Jinba ittai
05-15-2005, 04:13 PM
That looks incredible!:xyxthumbs

I agree about the Z2 pro and Z8. Before going on a 3000 mile trip I had 2 coats of Z5 topped with Z2 Pro. Z6 between coats and Z8 as the final coat. In 10 days, the car was rained on, had bugs splattered on it and was washed several times. No additonal Zaino was applied to the paint during the trip except for spraying Z6 on the front end. On the drive home I drove on some filthy roads in the rain and the car was amazingly dirty. I washed it and was pleased to see (and feel!) that the paint was as glossy and smooth as it was before I left and the bugs just slid off along with the dirt.

I`m convinced that the Z2 Pro/Z8 not only looks better but is much more durable and slick. After previous road trips the "old style" Z2/Z6 didn`t hold up nearly as well. My paint wouldn`t be as smooth and bugs would be more difficult to get off.

Just put another coat of Z5, then Z6, followed by Z2 Pro with Z8 on and the car looks great. No streaking either. It`s just slick and beautiful. :xyxthumbs

Sal recommends a coat of Z8 before road trips and I can see why!:woot:

ahunt01
05-15-2005, 09:03 PM
I`m going on a 3000 mile road trip right after I graduate college in two weeks :D Besides the road trip, I`m excited to see how the multiple layers of Z2 + Z8 hold up.

Too bad my friend isn`t bringing her friend who is a supermodel for the Gap:( Oh well, atleast I`ll have my bottle of Z8:p

Oh yeah, nice job with the Zaino mochamanz:xyxthumbs

AlexRuiz
05-19-2005, 11:46 AM
Besides your detailing skills, the products sure help....... I am surprised of how "alive" you made that color look. :up