PDA

View Full Version : Mothers Reflections Top Coat

pin
05-13-2005, 06:16 PM
I`m wondering if any of the usual chain stores(i.e. Checker/Kragen/Schucks, Advance Auto Parts, Autozone) are stocking Mothers Reflections Top Coat. I asked about it at Checker Auto today and I was told what`s on the shelf is what they can sell. I might end up making some phone calls as well, but I always enjoy browsing the shelves. Thanks.

Pb2theMax
05-13-2005, 07:06 PM
You`ll probably have better luck just ordering it online. But I`ve heard that some Pep Boys stores have it. But make sure that you aren`t buying the old version of Reflections.

The PepBoys near me is still selling the first version of Reflections, which is not near as good as the new stuff.

This is a picture of the old stuff. It`s not bad, but the new Reflections is much better.

wannafbody
05-13-2005, 10:45 PM
the new stuff in is a round bottles

z400
05-14-2005, 01:41 PM
I got mine from autogeek.net

Stuff works awesome! It`s lasted one wash so far, haha.

vmunoz
05-14-2005, 02:04 PM
I was looking for the Top Coat as well. I found the new Reflections at PepBoys here in town sitting behind the old Reflections polish on the shelf, but not Top Coat. There are some online vendors that sell it as well.

I`ve since gave up trying to get it when I read on Mother`s Wax forum that if you already had a good carnauba wax, that it would be a waste of time to use the Top Coat.... and I`ve got plenty of those.

Good luck and let us know how how you like it.

V..

AlexRuiz
05-19-2005, 11:49 AM
Try waxstation.com.