PDA

View Full Version : Help Cleaning MF Towels

6speedZ
05-12-2005, 01:45 PM
I recently found about 11 Vroom MF towels that I used for the first time two weeks ago in a bag that I forgot to wash.:mad: Some of the towels look to be really dirty. The products I used with the towels are IP, FPII, Z1, Z2, and Z6. Should I soak them in Dawn and hot water first, because they sat so long dirty or should I just use some liquid Tide and wash them in warm water and rinse with distilled vinager? Normally I would just use search, but seein how long they sat dirty I really don`t know what to do to save them.:( Thanks!

MS22
05-12-2005, 01:55 PM
I have been known to let towels sit for almost two weeks before getting around to washing them, the Tide Free and vinegar has never let me down yet. That is definately one downfall to having ~250 MFs opened for use.

tom p.
05-12-2005, 02:03 PM
if towels are real funky, I always pre-wash. Dont` worry about the MF, you can`t kill it !

6speedZ
05-12-2005, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the replies. What is Tide Free? Will regular Tide work if it does not have any bleach or Fabric Softner?

Wasatch
05-12-2005, 03:05 PM
That is Tide Free.

Originally posted by 6speedZ

Thanks for the replies. What is Tide Free? Will regular Tide work if it does not have any bleach or Fabric Softner?

a.k.a. Patrick
05-12-2005, 04:20 PM
Regular Tide is fine, al little dirt (stain) never hurt the MF.....Like Tom said, there nearly indestructable.