PDA

View Full Version : Removing Cement?

Solus
05-10-2005, 02:21 AM
Hi everybody well im new here and i been reading some threads, its very interesting all the things you talk about, but i got 2 questions in mind, what is AIO you talk about and how you guys remove cement, or i mean some one has ever remove cement from the paint?

I tried Lacuer Thinner but it didnt work, i hited with a hammer and it came with the paint, God i dont know what do do :mad:

JeffM
05-10-2005, 05:25 AM
Vinigar will dissolve te cement alittle, perhaps enough that clay will take it off.

Lowejackson
05-10-2005, 06:43 AM
AIO = Klasse All In One

mgm2003
05-10-2005, 07:36 AM
Plastic razor blades will do the trick, but it takes time. I had to run them over a full size, extended bed chevy truck last year that was covered with cement splatter from head to toe.

Solus
05-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Ok Thanks guy im going to try it, about the blades i dont think it will work because it already dry to dry but maybe if i wipe it with vinegear and then the razors and then clay it will help =P ok. Thanks

Jngrbrdman
05-10-2005, 12:13 PM
just a tip: warm vinegar works the best for me for some reason. Soak a towel in warm vinegar and then lay it over the concrete. That will allow the vinegar to do its work longer than just if you poured it over the top. It will also clean up a lot faster.