PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Beach VA, PDR and paint repair?

a.k.a. Patrick
05-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Anyone have/know a reputable mobile tech that performs PDR and/or Paint repairs? I have a friend looking for someone who can tackle his Mach1.

chris03tl
05-09-2005, 03:16 PM
I had an excellent experience with Dent Wizard, and I know someone in VA that was looking for a good PDR place found a Dent Wizard tech local to him (dont remember where in VA, but for some odd reason I thought it was VA beach)

www.dentwizard.com shows the local techs. Most of them will only do work at car dealers, but you can bring any vehicle you want there, even a nice Mach 1 :)

-Chris

loco
05-09-2005, 03:43 PM
I also had a good experience with Dent Wizard. They have an office in Richmond and may have one in VA Beach as well. I know they send guys out to work certain cities, so maybe give their Richmond office a call, (804) 378-2110, and find out if anyone works your area.

I arranged for one of their guys to meet me at one of his dealer stops in Charlottesville and he got a door ding out for me in 20 minutes. He charged $100 but it was still much cheaper and certainly more convenient than taking it to a body shop. Probably better results, too.