PDA

View Full Version : How did this Happened?

Dvs Ndn
05-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Well i was washing my pad with Sonus Der Wunder Wasche and right after i was done i had a clean bucket of water and put 1 once of Sonus and put my pad in and it came out like this. is my pad trash? it was use with Zaino Z-2 Pro. Can you guys tell me what i did wrong?

holland_patrick
05-06-2005, 01:25 PM
It looks like a pad to me I mean some times you get product staining if you want to really get freaked use FMJ that`s red and I have only heard that it will never come out..(BTW my finishing pads are white)

JeffM
05-06-2005, 04:05 PM
When stuff doesnt come out of my pads, i find a vehicle to AIO, sometimes it will clean up the pad.

Mochamanz1
05-07-2005, 12:30 AM
If the pad is reasonably soft and pliable compared to its original condition, then it probably is fine to use. Rinse it out and allow it to dry prior to its next use. Many products leave cosmetically ugly stains on pads, but do not cause any problem when reused. I have had many pads irreversably stained ,yet were perfectly fine afterward. (as the aforementioned FMJ caused)

182_blue
05-07-2005, 02:18 AM
LOL, what colour should the pad be ?

Mochamanz1
05-07-2005, 05:02 AM
For FMJ, magenta/red... sometimes I get something left on the paint in some obscure location...that usually leaves a stain .... because the wax sort of embeds it in the material, I think microscopically small, because usually it wont come all the way out. no biggie really. Just stop using a pad when it picks something up...

2k2blackWRX
05-07-2005, 06:18 AM
Pads look even better with a non clearcoated red or black car

:lol:

Dvs Ndn
05-08-2005, 05:23 PM
that pad is suppose to be Grey and its still soft and just like when i bought it. i just wanted to make sure i didn`t mess up while trying to clean it up.