PDA

View Full Version : New Cars

WAZIT01
05-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Just a quick question? Is it possible to by a new car with out swirlmarks or scratches just asking Thankes.

Thomas Dekany
05-05-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by WAZIT01

Just a quick question? Is it possible to by a new car with out swirlmarks or scratches just asking Thankes.

yes

WAZIT01
05-05-2005, 09:57 PM
I didn`t mean to ask a dumb question. I went to the Denver car show (new car) and every last car had swirlmarks or scratches it was bad. These were show room cars I didn`t think they would put cars like that in a show boy was i wrong.

Thomas Dekany
05-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by WAZIT01

I didn`t mean to ask a dumb question. I went to the Denver car show (new car) and every last car had swirlmarks or scratches it was bad. These were show room cars I didn`t think they would put cars like that in a show boy was i wrong.

I didn`t think your Q was dumb.

WHEN you are ready to purchase a new car, tell them: NO PREP WHAT SO EVER or you want your money back.

imported_Gears
05-06-2005, 06:27 AM
Buy a car that still has its plactic wrap on. Once you remove the wrap don`t let the car out of your sight at the dealership.

I`ve done this with the last 3 car I bought and believe me its the only way to drive away in a swirl-free car.