PDA

View Full Version : Zaino Z2 pro 2 oz bottle cleanup

imported_pdsterns
05-02-2005, 04:37 PM
First thing I noticed with the z2 pro was how easy it came off the paint surface. Second was how hard it was to clean the 2 oz bottles, I don`t want to waste them. Ended up with Paint thinner and stuffed in paper towels also tougher to get off your hands when fingering the bottle.

ZaneO
05-02-2005, 04:43 PM
A little alcohol and Dawn will help you clean the bottles.

SilverBelle04
05-02-2005, 05:10 PM
I sprayed "Vim Oxygel" into the mixing bottles the ohter day to clean out the Z2PRO residue. It worked very nicely. I rinsed it out and finished off with a crumpled towel.

Scottwax mentioned in the past that he used a small toothbrush to clean the inside.

I`ll give the alcool a try and see how that works.

Bob

Mochamanz1
05-02-2005, 05:17 PM
I buy really cheap 2 Oz bottles from the dollar store and other discount sources. I squirt a little Z6 into the bottle ,shake it vigously, and remove the very last of the mixture out, (which is still very usable) and dispose of the bottle.

imported_pdsterns
05-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by mochamanz

I buy really cheap 2 Oz bottles from the dollar store and other discount sources. I squirt a little Z6 into the bottle ,shake it vigously, and remove the very last of the mixture out, (which is still very usable) and dispose of the bottle.

Good idea, waste not want not !!