PDA

View Full Version : Give Microfiber as a Gift

Pages : [1] 2

Poorboy
12-13-2004, 09:13 PM
Microfiber can be given to anyone for a gift...even mom`s:D

This is the perfect gift that keeps on giving long after the holidays and even if the detailing bug does not stay in their system.
Everyone wants and needs a way to clean their windows and mirrors, whether they are in the car or in the house...the perfect gift:D
We use waffle weaves in our house to dry the kids and our hair, very quick and efficient:bigups

For the next week only Poorboy`s World will offer two microfiber Specials

1) buy a six pack of Mega-Plush....$25

and get a FREE Super Soft and Absorbant 24" x 36" Waffle Weave Towel ($12 value)

2) Buy Three (3) Super Soft and Absorbant 24" x 36" Waffle Weave Towels $36...

and get 6 (six) of our new Work towels ($24)

Just order as normal on our web-site www.poorboysworld.com and the FREE towels will be put in your package...

Sorry this can not be combined with any other discounts or offers:dunno

Happy Holidays to All ....

MS22
12-13-2004, 09:46 PM
Great, yet another deal that I will not be able to pass up. Thats like number ten this month. I`ll be ordering the second option there Steve, thanks for the great deal. I am ordering not because I really need them but more because I am such a sucker. Someone needs to come and unhook my computer so I stop buying things.

When does this start? This week until next week or starting next week until X-mas?

SilverLexus
12-13-2004, 10:18 PM
Darn you Steve! Now I have to buy more MF!

The Wheel Sealant looks great by the way-another winner & great bubble gum smell. Will post pics tomorrow if I can. Todd gave me some bug spray to try also.

Lee

Poorboy
12-13-2004, 10:19 PM
It started today and will run through Sunday....as someone close to me once said, "you can`t ever have enough microfiber" :lmfao

Woob
12-13-2004, 10:28 PM
Wow so it is true! You can use waffle weaves around the house. Doesn`t it pull too much on the skin though? :lol Sorry Steve you already have my order and thats it!

Poorboy
12-14-2004, 08:00 AM
Wow so it is true! You can use waffle weaves around the house. Doesn`t it pull too much on the skin though? :lol Sorry Steve you already have my order and thats it!

Woob Waffle Weaves are great for drying hair. I use a huge protype microfiber towel for drying after a showe and it doesn`t stick or pull:dunno

hammondc
12-14-2004, 01:28 PM
yay, i just got mine. and some QD+ and some S&W. awesome deal.

Woob
12-14-2004, 04:08 PM
Cool Steve. Glad to hear. If I was a distributor I would have a bottle of S&W in every room. My Mom would go crazy with that stuff!

01GTB
12-14-2004, 05:37 PM
Hey Steve. Looks like a great deal. Right along the lines of what I am looking for to give for gifts to a couple of people.

So to get the first deal, I would just order the 6 pack of Mega Plush towel, and the waffle weave would be thrown in? Is there a limit of one, or could I order two 6-packs and get two waffle weaves free ?

Thanks,
Keith

Poorboy
12-14-2004, 05:58 PM
Hey Steve. Looks like a great deal. Right along the lines of what I am looking for to give for gifts to a couple of people.

So to get the first deal, I would just order the 6 pack of Mega Plush towel, and the waffle weave would be thrown in? Is there a limit of one, or could I order two 6-packs and get two waffle weaves free ?

Thanks,
Keith

Yes..just order as normal and they will be put in the box. No there are no limits to the amount of offers you can send or the amount of people you can show you care.:)

ps...we can also gift box it with a card for a few dollars more:dunno

91LSMAN
12-16-2004, 12:26 AM
You know, it`s kinda funny. I didn`t even see this thread and I ordered a 6 pack of mega plush on the 13th. LOL

Poorboy
12-16-2004, 08:13 AM
You know, it`s kinda funny. I didn`t even see this thread and I ordered a 6 pack of mega plush on the 13th. LOL

Would i leave you out in the cold;) you were the first to get it:D

91LSMAN
12-16-2004, 10:30 AM
Would i leave you out in the cold;) you were the first to get it:D

Very Cool!!!

I`m feel so special. :hah

Thanks Steve!!

Poorboy
12-16-2004, 12:17 PM
Very Cool!!!

I`m feel so special. :hah

Thanks Steve!!

.....and you are:D

91LSMAN
12-16-2004, 10:28 PM
.....and you are:D

Says Steve while he`s counting the money I`ve spent :hah just kidding.

Thanks-don`t know what I`d be doing right now without Poorboys.