PDA

View Full Version : Detailing out of the sun.

RuffRyder
05-01-2005, 06:51 PM
I don`t have access to a garage or car port to detail out of the sun in. Would one of those EZ-Up tents work in my driveway? How do you guys that can`t work in a garage do your detailing?

01bluecls
05-01-2005, 06:54 PM
The "EZ-UP" tents would be a GREAT idea! That would provide the shade needed to detail the car. If that is not an option then make sure you choose "sun-friendly products" such as Poorboys.

BlkSilverado
05-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Poorboys and Clearkote products are awesome in the sun. The pop up would also be a good idea and could be used for other family outings. Make sure and get the weighted bags to hold it down.

Odin Mz3
05-02-2005, 09:34 AM
I dont know about where you live, but some town require that you remove those tent for summer time. This is stupid according to me but it have some stuff to do with the aesthetic of the town. you might want to give it a try, cause anyway those tent are useful during winter time (dont have to use broom over your car to remove the snow).

Scottwax
05-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by BlkSilverado

Poorboys and Clearkote products are awesome in the sun.

True, but I`d still do my best to do any deep polishing before 11 AM or after 2PM when the sun isn`t directly above you.