PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a PC 7336...now what?? Please help!

BiTurboJason
05-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Ive been reading up and doing my research, and this seems like a good value and great machine. Now how do I use it?? Ive been using a Makita 9227 so obviously these are 2 different machines, and Im hoping to replace the Makita with this PC as the 9227 is just combersome and a little too aggressive. I do a lot of dealer details, so they don`t have to be perfect (don`t pay me for perfection just want the car to look good yada yada). So how can I take full advantage of this? Ive already concluded after 5 mins of using the white foam pad it comes with is that its a POS (the pad). I buy all of my products from a local CarQuest which I have a commercial account at, so any add`l products would have to be bought from there. Now what can this PC do that my 9227 can`t. I need to be able to compound out scratches and whatnot of course. I have found that this could be a very useful tool for applying wax/glaze as well. I know I need a velcro backing pad and an arsenol of different pads, I just dont know where to start. I want to use this machine to my full advantage, I just need a helping hand. I like to use my 3m perfect-it II waffle pads, can I use it with this? Please help!!

JeffM
05-01-2005, 05:42 PM
The PC will have a hard time meeting your expectations. It is a pretty mild machine.