PDA

View Full Version : Partnered with the "Dent Guy"

imported_turbomangt
04-30-2005, 08:10 PM
I just came out of a meeting with the Dent Guy Inc. A paintless dent removal company. This is a no brainer. I can`t tell you how many times I detail cars that have a bing or two. Here is how you can help the customer plus make extra $$$$. The average dent costs about $129 retail. Any customer I send his way, if they sell it at full retail, I get $65 bucks back to me. They also have a warrenty program that goes for 6 years, During that time ALL dents are covered. That sells for $399, if I sell one of those, I get $200. YOu can;t imagin how big these dents places are. Its a HUGE business. Its also an easy way to add to your services without an investment in your time or materials. I will keep you posted how it goes. Gary

Ron Harris
05-01-2005, 07:58 AM
Gary

I took a training class 6 years ago and fix the dents my self.

At first it was just customers cars but as word got out and it`s gotten bigger. I now do as much ding repair if not more then detailing.

Last month Hail season started and it`s been nuts. I forced my self to take this weekend off or it would be the fourth week straight with no day off. I`m going to start training Anthony O. so he can be ready for next years Hail season.

I would like to know more about this dent warranty program?

What dose it exclude? How many do they sell?

Pray For Hail.

imported_turbomangt
05-01-2005, 05:29 PM
Dents, PM me here (gary@perfectautofinish.com) and I will get your address, and send you a copy of the pamphlete. Gary p.s. I wish I knew how to do that art (and it is an art) I could see where you would make more and do more work than just detailing, That is why I got into it. Its a no brainer.

SilverLexus
05-01-2005, 08:27 PM
"Pray For Hail."

Let`s not go there. :D

I had a nice conversation with the PDR people at the Atlanta Auto Show. He shared some impressive stats with me on the business opportunity. They did a live dent repair in the booth and it was amazingly perfect and required several steps. It`s a real apprentice process they said...