PDA

View Full Version : Reason you start detailing professionally or for fun.

X-Trail
04-29-2005, 12:55 AM
I don`t know if this topic have been talked about before but if not, then this is my story.

It began after my dad bought a brand new car. I told him to let me take care of it because its a brand new car and i want to keep the paint condition as good as possible. Then it rain over the weekend and i had no time to clean it. My dad wanting a clean car before going to work took it to a local car wash. When i was about to wash it when he got back from work, i was like "what the heck, how come the car is clean". Of course my dad, with a calm voice said he took it to the car wash because it was too dirty. Ooh that pisses me off because i work hard to make sure that that car had minimal scratch on it. Of course swirls were all over the place after that one car wash.

So i went on a mission finding about auto detailing, waxes and stuff. Bought a porter cable and fixed all the scratches. Then my family members came over and see how shiny my car was and ask me to do their cars. Now i am doing detailing for money.

My other reason is my passion for expensive cars. I always love those luxurious cars. Thats why i charges a premium for my service and most of my customers owns luxury cars. Some of the cars i`ve done are: Maybach 62, Rolls Royce Phantom, 96` 750IL, 2004 760IL, Cayenne. Unfortunetly no ferrari`s yet. Currently i am in the works on getting a fleet contract with my local Porsche and Mercedes Dealer.

So thats my story.

Whats yours :)

holland_patrick
04-29-2005, 09:29 AM
Not for nothing there is a meet the members fourm