PDA

View Full Version : mothers FX spray wax

III
04-27-2005, 11:03 PM
Anyone use this stuff? It says it can be used on wet or dry surfaces. Makes me wonder how it would compare to eagle one wax as u dry?

Ben Kenobi
04-28-2005, 01:54 AM
I haven`t even seen this up in the Great White North. Not that I would rush out to buy it. Not a big fan of wax as you dry products and not that partial to anything Mother`s makes. I think most Autopians prefer to polish, seal and then do our LSP.

At least I know I do...

Paul

travisdecpn
04-28-2005, 02:14 AM
It`s just a booster wax similar to Meg`s NXT Spray Wax. It basically just adds to the look, not really a stand-alone type of product. Using it on a wet surface like WAUD would probably do a nice job of reviving the look of your lsp.

dcswd
04-29-2005, 01:11 AM
I havent used it wet, but I like it dry. Its not at all like the NXT spray wax I thought. The mothers stuff is like a QD. Spray it on, wipe it off. Its pretty easy to use. I think its worth trying out. It gave a nice addition to shine and gloss as well.

The NXT spray wax will definitely give you a lot more protection, but its steps include spray on, wipe around and let sit for a number of minutes, wipe off...

Hope this helps

imported_Larry A
04-29-2005, 03:18 PM
Ive tried it and it workes great. On a decent car it could be used as a stand alone product. Its more than a qd , its a spray wax. It can be used wet or dry . On my car I like to use it wet , it gives a higher shine and is slicker than WAUD. The shine last about 3 weeks or 3 washes.

JeffM
04-29-2005, 04:23 PM
Mothers has really stepped up to the plate with their new releases. I would give anything new they make a try for sure.

Or old, didnt mean it to sound like that :)