PDA

View Full Version : z2pro vs z2

Pages : [1] 2

imported_Unreal
04-26-2005, 12:41 PM
I first used z2 last summer before the z2pro was available and i still have 3/4 bottle of z2 left.

I was wandering is the difference between z2 and z2pro enough to waste 3/4 bottle of the original z2?

SK2003TypeS
04-26-2005, 01:18 PM
I`m planning to continue to use old Z2 for my rims and glass, as well as a few other cars I do which I mainly focus on durable protection. Owners of those cars visit tunnel washes...:eek:

I will also use it on the exterior glass for my house windows. I wouldn`t just throw it away, you can always find something to Zaino. Washing machines, toolboxes, mailboxes, etc.

imported_Unreal
04-26-2005, 01:21 PM
I have never tried it on glass.........does it work well on car windows?

C. Charles Hahn
04-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Unreal

I have never tried it on glass.........does it work well on car windows?

It`s not bad on windows -- just don`t use it on areas a wiper blade will be -- it`ll streak.

SK2003TypeS
04-26-2005, 01:42 PM
Works well for me on the windshield. Water beads and rolls off. :nixweiss

Maybe try it on the passenger side and see what happens.

s2skimon
04-26-2005, 02:08 PM
I hope my post helps

<http://autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54732>

Matt M, PA
04-26-2005, 03:45 PM
First post in a long time. (Getting a new computer and loosing passwords, etc.)

I see a big improvement in Z2 Pro when compared to Z2. On Sunday, I mixed up two ounces of ZFX-Z2 and applied with my PC on a finishing pad. Best results I have seen. I followed with Z8.

I decided to try the PC for application and think that this may have had a hand in how well it came out. One of my daily drvier`s is now an Excursion and it made the job much easier.

togwt
04-26-2005, 04:26 PM
Is this a factual ststement,"Z-8 Grand Finaleâ„¢ Spray Seal cross-link period is 24 to 48 hours after this you will notice an improvement, a true â€Ëœboosterâ€â„¢ product. "

JonM

s2skimon
04-26-2005, 04:28 PM
a true â€Ëœboosterâ€â„¢ product

oh and how !!! :up

Mochamanz1
04-26-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by TOGWT

Is this a factual ststement,"Z-8 Grand Finaleâ„¢ Spray Seal cross-link period is 24 to 48 hours after this you will notice an improvement, a true â€Ëœboosterâ€â„¢ product. "

JonM

IMHO, this statement is very factual. My experience says it is. The stuff is great ! I order 2 bottles initially, and am getting 2 more this week . The depth, reflections seem to increase for a couple days. It doesnt wash away in the weather. I am amazed by Z8. I am going to wash my car with Z7 this week to see if it has any effect on the Z8.:xyxthumbs

imported_memnuts
04-26-2005, 05:35 PM
Z7 will not effect Z8. This is some amazing stuff for Zaino polishes. What use to take 3-4 coats of polish layering can now be done with just 2 coats of polish and 1 coat of Z8.

For the old timer car show people, remember the effect you got when you wiped your can down (SS paint) with kerosine (increased depth and enhanced gloss without effecting the color hue)?

Z8 produces the same effect....... but will last.:woot:

Mochamanz1
04-26-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by blkZ28Conv

Z7 will not effect Z8. This is some amazing stuff for Zaino polishes. What use to take 3-4 coats of polish layering can now be done with just 2 coats of polish and 1 coat of Z8.

For the old timer car show people, remember the effect you got when you wiped your can down (SS paint) with kerosine (increased depth and enhanced gloss without effecting the color hue)?

Z8 produces the same effect....... but will last.:woot:

I have noticed the durability of Z8. The Zaino system seems to be well designed to work hand in hand between product/s/ and steps with one thing complimenting the other. I cant wait until the polish is available. It looks like Zaino has acheived or is about to achieve the best complete system for paint protection, and appearance to date. I wonder what my car will look like when I apply the system the way it was designed to be used... I know it will be (even more of) a knock out ! :D

dogma
04-26-2005, 06:35 PM
I noticed the same thing, Z8 seems to get better once it bonds or links. The shine and depth is truly amazing. I washed my car with Z7 this weekend and it didn`t seem to effect the Z8 shine and depth were intact. I do not believe in mixing products, although I used #80 with my PC and the results were awesome. When and if Zaino comes out with a similar type product I will switch.

IMHO I don`t think anything on the market comes close ( for me )

imported_memnuts
04-27-2005, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by dogma

...I used #80 with my PC and the results were awesome. When and if Zaino comes out with a similar type product I will switch.

IMHO I don`t think anything on the market comes close ( for me )

There is no more "if". Zaino`s cleanser/polish will be out very soon. :woot:

CTDiesel
04-27-2005, 09:26 PM
Isn`t Z-1 a type of cleanser for Zaino products?

I`ve read that the shine with Z-1 is better than when using ZFX. Is there any difference in looks or durability using Z-1 instead of ZFX?