PDA

View Full Version : I did a search but still need some info on Klasse AIO

dev
04-21-2005, 05:36 PM
I understand AIO it is a cleaner with mild polishing and it will help the LSP bond better but does it make a difference in the overall look of the finish when everything is done.

I am using a rotary and when I finish with FP with a white LC pad can use a black LC pad to apply the AIO. And if yes should I work it in like I am polishing or just apply it like an LSP.

Thanks in advance :)

Jngrbrdman
04-21-2005, 05:38 PM
You can use anything to apply AIO. Don`t get too tied up in what pad you are using. If the paint is really oxidized then you might want to use a little firmer pad than if its clean, but it really doesn`t matter. AIO will do what it does even if you applied it by hand. Just keep working it till you are buffing it back off again and you`ll know you are done. Experiment a little with it and you`ll figure out what works best for you.

togwt
04-21-2005, 05:43 PM
AIO is a unique product although its technically a polish , it contains a very, very mild abrasive but a lot more chemical cleaner so apply it more like a cleaner-wax (i.e. with mild-medium pressure on the applicator.

JonM