PDA

View Full Version : New Klasse

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NozeBleedSpeed
04-20-2005, 05:20 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the Klasse AIO and SG both have changed? This new formula is nowhere as good as the old products. While it still looks good, the durabilty is absolutely terrible in comparison to the former product. I think its a shame since I did love the stuff.

imported_MCA
04-20-2005, 05:39 PM
Hi NozeBleedSpeed,

I knew that the formulation had to change, but do you know when this actually occurred? AIO is one of my go-to-products and I would hate to miss the window of oppurtunity to purchase a little more. Procrastination may have gotten the best of me yet again...DOH!!!

MCA

CTDiesel
04-20-2005, 05:47 PM
Where can I get the AIO old formula, and #16?

NozeBleedSpeed
04-20-2005, 05:55 PM
MCA, it seems the formula starting showing up about 4-6 weeks ago. I think getting an older bottle off of someones shelf would be a crap shoot at this point. Maybe calling around and asking for a dusty bottle might help or asking someone here if they have an excess bottle from months ago.

imported_memnuts
04-20-2005, 06:02 PM
It might have changed about the 1st of the year. I had some I purchased early 2004 and asked a member to send me a sample of the AIO he purchased around the 1st of the year. The first thing I noticed the lighter color and consistency.

My question is has it really changed? It still cleans as well as before. :nixweiss

Mochamanz1
04-20-2005, 06:45 PM
I wish they would announce this stuff (changes) I love to jump into new things... Does this have someting to do with the new regulations regarding Volatile agents?

FoundMyPath
04-20-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by mochamanz

I wish they would announce this stuff (changes) I love to jump into new things... Does this have someting to do with the new regulations regarding Volatile agents?

That sounds like a good reason for the change. There were a number of regulations passed regarding volatile chemicals in products that caused a recall of several products.

I think you might have hit the nail on the head! ;)

klnyc
04-20-2005, 07:53 PM
I still have 2 bottle that I bought way back in Nov 2004:up

Whats missing? How its different from the old one?

stevet
04-20-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by NozeBleedSpeed

Has anyone else noticed that the Klasse AIO and SG both have changed? This new formula is nowhere as good as the old products. While it still looks good, the durabilty is absolutely terrible in comparison to the former product. I think its a shame since I did love the stuff.

That is bad news:(

Raven
04-20-2005, 09:49 PM
This is very bad news, does anyone know where to get some of the old formula before it`s too late?

FoundMyPath
04-20-2005, 09:58 PM
Before we get too carried away with conjecture, NozeBleed, have you done some specific tests in a controlled and uncontrolled manner to confirm the durability of AIO/SG? What was the results of your testing and how did you test for durability?

I think this would be more valuable to ascertain whether it`s product-based issue or something else?

Sig
04-20-2005, 10:06 PM
How can you tell if you have new or old stuff? Has Klasse said anything about a forumla change?

Scottwax
04-20-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by ram

Where can I get the AIO old formula, and #16?

:xyxthumbs Definitely one of the better combos I`ve used.

Specialty Motors may have some #16 left. Old AIO? I have no idea.

imported_Burlyq
04-20-2005, 10:19 PM
I have a couple big ones, 33`s. I think I`ll put them in the same place as my gold coins, lol.

Gonzo
04-21-2005, 02:56 AM
Boy am I ever glad I bought a 3 litre jug of AIO (from TOL) back at New Years! No more give-aways for me now.