PDA

View Full Version : Just a friendly reminder...

AutopiaAdmin
12-10-2004, 01:09 PM
The reason that I am posting this is to nip a few problems before they escalate. Detail City is a great website and keep that in mind, it is just a website. Not a soap opera.

If you find yourself calling people names on my website, I will have a problem with that.

If you are a shill or just act like one, I have a problem with that too.

Sponsors need to keep commercial posts out of our non-sponsored forums. Failure to respect this request from me will result in an immediate end of sponsorship and your membership to Detail City will be suspended.

If through PM`s, emails or telephone conversations cliques form, do not bring the clique mentality here to Detail City or gang up on other members.

Do not call people names at Detail City.

If you do not agree with someone or think they are out of line, the first thing that you should do is NOT TO `````, WHINE MOAN OR SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IN IN PUBLIC. Make yourself familiar with the report post to moderator button.

If you decide to ````` or call someone out in public, you are out of line. Severly out of line. Go somewhere else for that.

If you ever send me a PM or an email saying something to the extent of "if this doesn`t change people may leave" or "I will have to leave" I will be happy to send you an email that says "Bye".

People move all the time and cities do not crumble. Save me the drama.

I am locking this thread. This will serve no purpose if it turns into a 15+ page ````` and moan fest. This is Detail City, if you have an attitude, leave it at the door. If you want to talk about car care, that is what we are here for.

Dwayne